Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Emergence
Tolvo
Jovias-86
Rin
phantomblk
DancingFood
Darksomething56
Sintinerus
The_Flail
BT90001
Ciledaknuf
BackwardsBaboon
fearandwhiskey
TehInfamousAmos
Kirk-Barb
ROOSTER330
Cidek
twilightwarwolf
NR-K
RaynexFall
ZikoLogiKa NL
DxV04
RagingDragon_69
Shkar
mrbeckham87
Servant of Priscilla
IV_Mark_VI
Yukon
whitechikz11
Brokewilly
billy_bayonet
SunlightCrusader
White Knight Wulf
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Federally
40 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 19 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Post by Federally Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:17 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:its thrust damage, not pierce Lance. If I remember.

Item description says pierce, I'm 90% certain. Whatever probably translation thingy
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 19 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:22 pm

Aside from shield poking , exchanging blows is considered to be counter damage if Im not mistaken.

So does that mean I'll get an increased damage bonus If Im attacking shieldless but get hit in the process ?
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:26 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:Aside from shield poking , exchanging blows is considered to be counter damage if Im not mistaken.

So does that mean I'll get an increased damage bonus If Im attacking shieldless but get hit in the process ?

It would still be during their swing, so yes.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:33 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:Aside from shield poking , exchanging blows is considered to be counter damage if Im not mistaken.

Counter damage is hitting them while they're swinging, regardless of whether you're hit or not. So hitting them during wind up, as they hit you or during recovery all count. So you don't have to tank a blow to gain counter damage
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:46 pm

THANKS

sorry I can't vote up for today anymore.

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 19 3510096238
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:48 pm

You owe me one then! winking
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:52 pm

will do , only a few hours left haha

your explaination was exactly what I was looking for .
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:11 pm

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 19 12-tea11

Done with PSN bracket. Get xbox done by tommorrow morning
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:31 pm

Federally wrote:He's playing weak, wants you to underestimate him so he can surprise you! He is a devious one Viral, be careful!

In other news NR K has departed the forums and DkS. We need to figure out what to do with the Red Hand.

Hell I would do it, If we could make it cooler. Try something different with it. I'm on too much I think.. lol
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:33 pm

Anyone on right now for the fight? I feel like dualing..
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:34 pm

Xbox might not be done for a bit. Ziko is visiting relatives, and I'm going canoeing all weekend in the bush. Perhaps Thursday night. Won't have time for a proper SL70, but I have a SL65 that's close enough.
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm

perhaps something like the "Ebon Blade". Work under the Bone hand, Hard hitting Sword (Claymore, Bastard, Zwei) users who are first in the fight. Foot soldiers, That use Dark Magic and Miracles against the holy knights. We can say they fell from Gods grace into the pit of Death (ToTG) and became Drakes Tank Warriors. Like they were once Holy Noble Knights. I would promote the **** out of that sir! And run it of course.

Last edited by mrbeckham87 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:19 pm

mrbeckham87 wrote:perhaps something like the "Ebon Blade". Work under the Ebon hand, Hard hitting Sword (Claymore, Bastard, Zwei) users who are first in the fight. Foot soldiers, That use Dark Magic and Miracles against the holy knights. We can say they fell from Gods grace into the pit of Death (ToTG) and became Drakes Tank Warriors. Like they were once Holy Noble Knights. I would promote the **** out of that sir! And run it of course.

I see SOMEONE is a WoW player.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:27 pm

You are acting like that is a bad thing silly
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:41 pm

Nope, Never played WoW.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:04 pm

It's not Servant. I have a subscription, though I haven't played in a while.

And Beck, that really surprises me. With the name you came up with, I thought for SURE that you played.
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:10 pm

Nope, Figured it fit with the other names. They are the hands and We would be his blade.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:04 am

mrbeckham87 wrote:perhaps something like the "Ebon Blade". Work under the Bone hand, Hard hitting Sword (Claymore, Bastard, Zwei) users who are first in the fight. Foot soldiers, That use Dark Magic and Miracles against the holy knights. We can say they fell from Gods grace into the pit of Death (ToTG) and became Drakes Tank Warriors. Like they were once Holy Noble Knights. I would promote the **** out of that sir! And run it of course.

I like the idea. It will be in consideration. I also want to see Rooster's idea and see if anyone else has suggestions before I pull the trigger on one.

I believe I'll gather together any potential ideas and put em to a vote. See what happens.

@ROOSTER thanks for the brackets buddy!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:09 am

Bro with the DLC coming out i intended to have the Ebon Hand pick up the dark magic aspect.....

Also it would have to be a different name Ebon is my thing. I only picked hand because of the inclusion of the Red Hand.
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:11 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Bro with the DLC coming out i intended to have the Ebon Hand pick up the dark magic aspect.....

Also it would have to be a different name Ebon is my thing. I only picked hand because of the inclusion of the Red Hand.

Naner naner I got to it first!!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:20 am

Bro I founded this covenant..... NANER NANER!
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:23 am

And the name could be different, I was just coming up with something. I'll work on the name a bit, dont want to be too close to yours.
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:26 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Bro I founded this covenant..... NANER NANER!

Lol does that really matter? Im not gonna fight you for it... Unless you want? Lol NANNER!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:26 am

mrbeckham87 wrote:And the name could be different, I was just coming up with something. I'll work on the name a bit, dont want to be too close to yours.

Lol I was just kidding anywho.... but dont make them subservient to Drake.... that would just blow
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:28 am

I was thinking the Crimson Hand....cant have one of the three not have "hand" if the others do. Lol. Its similar to whats already in place, but I will give a full lore description later, when Im off work and not doing this in my stupid phone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:45 am