Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Emergence
Tolvo
Jovias-86
Rin
phantomblk
DancingFood
Darksomething56
Sintinerus
The_Flail
BT90001
Ciledaknuf
BackwardsBaboon
fearandwhiskey
TehInfamousAmos
Kirk-Barb
ROOSTER330
Cidek
twilightwarwolf
NR-K
RaynexFall
ZikoLogiKa NL
DxV04
RagingDragon_69
Shkar
mrbeckham87
Servant of Priscilla
IV_Mark_VI
Yukon
whitechikz11
Brokewilly
billy_bayonet
SunlightCrusader
White Knight Wulf
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Federally
40 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 21 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Post by DoughGuy Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:00 am

I think his avatar is, but his sig is from Helthus, which he has neglected so far! Btw phantom you should join helthus, click the link to it in my sig!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 21 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Post by Federally Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:01 am

DancingFood wrote:
    Federally wrote:People tend to enjoy gravelords. We as a group just tend to be better behaved and pretty skilled so we usually get treated better. Also people like Black Phantoms and many veteran players look forward to being cursed so they like having gravelords around!

Well, I suck and die a lot, so that will be disappointing to them happy
    I do behave, so at least that's something.

I think I'm going to enjoy this.

Well you should join our user covenant. Get together with us and we will help you become a competent PvP'r, we have some really good guys and many will be able to help you improve!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:02 am

It is my main man Kirito from SAO

My sig is from helthus and Im making some changes to Cyrian namely he is now a sentinel with a sweet sword and a fire spirit.

And finally yes I do pity poor timmy
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:03 am

Federally wrote:
    DancingFood wrote:
    Federally wrote:People tend to enjoy gravelords. We as a group just tend to be better behaved and pretty skilled so we usually get treated better. Also people like Black Phantoms and many veteran players look forward to being cursed so they like having gravelords around!

Well, I suck and die a lot, so that will be disappointing to them happy
    I do behave, so at least that's something.

I think I'm going to enjoy this.

Well you should join our user covenant. Get together with us and we will help you become a competent PvP'r, we have some really good guys and many will be able to help you improve!

And join the Ebon Hand not anyother faction!
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:04 am

You know, I'd never thought to ask. What are our views on Patches?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:07 am

Viral can you get on skype? I have a part of the new RP I want youto look over since its all Avrik.
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:08 am

dough guy. what's 40k? besides a number.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:08 am

:affraid: You dont know warhammer 40K? It doesnt matter, you dont need to know it to join.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:11 am

ROOSTER330 wrote:
    Federally wrote:Brackets up in tourney post, I think they need a little bit of work in the later rounds but me and Rooster should be able to work it out. Also I need to get Siniterus on the list on the right not crossed out lol.

Thanks again for the help Rooster big grin

On the RH debate, I like the ideas being kicked around. The Occult fallen paladin/cleric idea is good. Problem is its hard to use an occult weapon at low SLs

Post a fixed bracket with the xbox one in morning happy.

And true about occult......main focus on sorcery and pyro, enough to make it up? Idk. Use the catalyst that runs on faith. with a faith based /fire pyro build? Maybe too difficult.

I think the brackets are missing something, they don't include the winners who lose in round two or three. The guys who lose round 2 of the winner's bracket need to drop down and fight the round 2 winners of the loser's bracket. So in round 3 we will still have 6 losers, 3 dropping down from the winners and 3 continuing in the loser's. So we need to adjust the loser's bracket, its gonna get much bigger.

Also that means I'll only have to award byes to winners which is much more fair in my eyes. Which winner exactly gets it will be awarded bye random lot, and if I'm up for it I'll exclude myself from being able to get it.
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:13 am

Lol I'm getting confused on the whole vocations now. Who's idea are we talking about? Lol
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:16 am

Shkar wrote:You know, I'd never thought to ask. What are our views on Patches?

AFAIK we consider Patches to be a fine chap.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:35 am

mrbeckham87 wrote:Lol I'm getting confused on the whole vocations now. Who's idea are we talking about? Lol

All of them
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:52 am

DoughGuy wrote:I think his avatar is, but his sig is from Helthus, which he has neglected so far! Btw phantom you should join helthus, click the link to it in my sig!
    Well Dough 3 things: 1) You should make a thread for Helthus and so you can advertise it, 2) I only have heard of 40K recently, and 3) I wanna join but right now everything on that page from the link is confusing me :oops:
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:01 am

1) We have a thread for the fourm in general, we dont want to make too many separate threads.
    2) :evil: lol
    3) The first post is the intro, the second is the character skeleton you send to me filled out with your characters info, the third are the factions you can join and the 4th is the weapons you can use. Just read through it all, it should make sense, but any feedback is welcome. If you are having trouble Im sure other people will be.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:07 am

@Fed, make sure you look at the numbers, the numbers on the winners bracket indicate what fight it is, the corresponding number with a "L" in front of it located in the losers bracket shows where the loser of that number fight will enter the losers bracket.

Because of the odd number (not odd/even odd but for tournament setup sake) of participants makes it difficult to alter much else. Its pretty much set up so that there is the same amount of fights for everyone (much as can be anyway).

I will check again when I get home but Im pretty sure I ran a test run through it and it works
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:09 am

Also you have Sin placed in the wrong losers spot, once you understand the number thing
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:20 am

DoughGuy wrote:1) We have a thread for the fourm in general, we dont want to make too many separate threads.
    2) :evil: lol
    3) The first post is the intro, the second is the character skeleton you send to me filled out with your characters info, the third are the factions you can join and the 4th is the weapons you can use. Just read through it all, it should make sense, but any feedback is welcome. If you are having trouble Im sure other people will be.

1) Didn't know that thanks for the info

2) Yea I know :/

3) I understand all of except for 3 parts. 3-1) The skeleton you'll have to explain that part to me silly 3-2) After I clicked on the link where you said Helthus was ready on the first post was what confused me. 3-3) Also how is the RP written?? Certain times certain people can write or is it kinda like the RP thread here where we canwrite all at once and do pretty well to keep it together??
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:27 am

3-1) Basically just fill out that skelton with your characters info. Design you character, their backstory, their faction etc and then fill it out.
    3-2) Here is where you write the actual RPs http://personamoon.freeforums.org/the-world-of-helthus-t21.html That thread is just to explain the world
    3-3) Since Helthus is more story driven, and I will be deciding things, you can basically write whatever you want as long as it stays within what Ive said. So basically as long s you dont break my rules, you can do what you want.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:36 am

ROOSTER330 wrote:Also you have Sin placed in the wrong losers spot, once you understand the number thing

Yes I do lol.

Honestly, the text is being hard for me to read its not very Sharp.

I looked it over again and I see what you're saying. It just wasn't the way I had it in my head and I failed to see it right lol. I just want to change the second round in loser's bracket. Instead of L8 and L9 fighting each other I wanna pit them against the winners of the first round loser's fight.

Side note, I feel bad calling them losers lol.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:39 am

DoughGuy wrote:3-1) Basically just fill out that skelton with your characters info. Design you character, their backstory, their faction etc and then fill it out.
    3-2) Here is where you write the actual RPs http://personamoon.freeforums.org/the-world-of-helthus-t21.html That thread is just to explain the world
    3-3) Since Helthus is more story driven, and I will be deciding things, you can basically write whatever you want as long as it stays within what Ive said. So basically as long s you dont break my rules, you can do what you want.
    3-1) I will probably be basing my character off a character from one of my favorites games but I will be changing the back story and such but I like the personality, weapons, and looks. Will this be alright?? His name is Draven and he is from LoL (League of Legends for those who didn't know silly )

3-2)OK

3-3)Understandable and easily acceptable
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:40 am

Yeah thats fine. Ill go look him up so I know what Im facing.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:41 am

Federally wrote:
    ROOSTER330 wrote:Also you have Sin placed in the wrong losers spot, once you understand the number thing

Yes I do lol.

Honestly, the text is being hard for me to read its not very Sharp.

I looked it over again and I see what you're saying. It just wasn't the way I had it in my head and I failed to see it right lol. I just want to change the second round in loser's bracket. Instead of L8 and L9 fighting each other I wanna pit them against the winners of the first round loser's fight.

Side note, I feel bad calling them losers lol.

I can change that then happy. Will try other fonts too.... can post it as a picture instead of thumbnail, takes up whole page tho (like on samurai tourn page).

And I about cried when I read "i feel bad calling them loers" lol. We will call them hollows or something lol
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:44 am

It was so funny to me too because the way I read it, it was like you were overlooking all the losers, you being a winner, saying that. Lol
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:48 am

ROOSTER330 wrote:It was so funny to me too because the way I read it, it was like you were overlooking all the losers, you being a winner, saying that. Lol

I really am a terrible terrible person lol.

Maybe if you bold the type it will work.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:52 am

Federally wrote:
    ROOSTER330 wrote:It was so funny to me too because the way I read it, it was like you were overlooking all the losers, you being a winner, saying that. Lol

I really am a terrible terrible person lol.

Maybe if you bold the type it will work.
    silly
    I will try bold first. Make it better somehow

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:10 pm