Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Emergence
Tolvo
Jovias-86
Rin
phantomblk
DancingFood
Darksomething56
Sintinerus
The_Flail
BT90001
Ciledaknuf
BackwardsBaboon
fearandwhiskey
TehInfamousAmos
Kirk-Barb
ROOSTER330
Cidek
twilightwarwolf
NR-K
RaynexFall
ZikoLogiKa NL
DxV04
RagingDragon_69
Shkar
mrbeckham87
Servant of Priscilla
IV_Mark_VI
Yukon
whitechikz11
Brokewilly
billy_bayonet
SunlightCrusader
White Knight Wulf
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Federally
40 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:17 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:lol i like this gift thanks NR i couldnt alter my image the way I wanted it to sooo....

I loved the eye in the handpalm too

I do as well but I cant cut all the white away from it and put it on back ground.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Post by DxV04 Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:23 pm

NR-K wrote:Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 4 EbonHand-1

My gift to dat ebon hand

MUAAHAHAHA

Dude I was just thinking today how badly the ebon hand needed an updated hand. hehe
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:25 pm

lol... i beat wolf 2 fights in a row today... but we aren't counting it because he seems to be off, due to personal reasons lmao... so yeah i'm gonna try again in a couple days...
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:25 pm

IV_Mark_VI wrote:How do you know when to pull out your lightning weapon or stick to a regular +5 weapon?

I notified a friend of this event, and he's going to try invading as a Dark Wraith during this period. He was debating all Dark armour with a Dark sword +5, but I think I'd pull out a lightning weapon if I saw that. Obviously they dont' belong in this part of the game.

How can he invade adn not trigger any bells? (And be properly equipped?)

Yukon correctly explained how we go about telling the difference between griefers and normal players. I am glad your friend wants to visit us but it would be better if he would join as a gravelord. Maybe for the next stop? Thanks for telling your friends.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:34 pm

DxV04 wrote:
    IV_Mark_VI wrote:How do you know when to pull out your lightning weapon or stick to a regular +5 weapon?

I notified a friend of this event, and he's going to try invading as a Dark Wraith during this period. He was debating all Dark armour with a Dark sword +5, but I think I'd pull out a lightning weapon if I saw that. Obviously they dont' belong in this part of the game.

Yukon correctly explained how we go about telling the difference between griefers and normal players. I am glad your friend wants to visit us but it would be better if he would join as a gravelord. Maybe for the next stop? Thanks for telling your friends.

On this topic, I always assume they're legit players and use my normal weapons if they invade as a SoV. Any DW immediately gets chaos Claymore +5 to the face. Now some randoms will invade with high level gear as a SoV but I just menu swap to my chaos Clay after I figure them out.

A secondary goal of the Tour is to promote gravelords and encourage SoV invasions, so I try give SoVs the benefit of the doubt no matter what gear they are wearing. Darkwraiths get no mercy
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:39 pm

thats is excellent advice Fed Proper Bow muchas gracias! Sun or rather Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 4 3022602407
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:32 am

DxV04 wrote:
    NR-K wrote:Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 4 EbonHand-1

My gift to dat ebon hand

MUAAHAHAHA

Dude I was just thinking today how badly the ebon hand needed an updated hand. hehe

Hey I still think my symbol was cooler I just dont have the means to remove that cursed white background. If someone could do that for me and super impose it over that purple stuff we would be sweet!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:37 am

Viral, I actually think you are right but rather than remove the white back ground why not replace the bony hand in the pic above with the ebon hand picture? I think that would be just awesome! I think that is what you mean right?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:54 am

NOOOO!!!!!!!! DNT!!!!!! it looks really good now dnt change it!!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:54 am

yeah its just some world hunger symbol that I found with an colour inverted evil eye symbol super imposed over the palm. I have the two individual pictures and thier links but not the capacity to edit them properly.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:00 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:yeah its just some world hunger symbol that I found with an colour inverted evil eye symbol super imposed over the palm. I have the two individual pictures and thier links but not the capacity to edit them properly.

Pm NR-K and see if he can do what you want. He seems to enjoy making these things and is pretty good
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:10 am

Federally wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:

On this topic, I always assume they're legit players and use my normal weapons if they invade as a SoV. Any DW immediately gets chaos Claymore +5 to the face. Now some randoms will invade with high level gear as a SoV but I just menu swap to my chaos Clay after I figure them out.

A secondary goal of the Tour is to promote gravelords and encourage SoV invasions, so I try give SoVs the benefit of the doubt no matter what gear they are wearing. Darkwraiths get no mercy

This is exactly how I handle it too. Any DW gets my Lighting Claymore. Sovs get my low lvl wep. Even if they have a higher lvl wep. I don't want to win them all anyways.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:13 am

Lol thats how I operate in the Parish. SoV's get a normal Rapier, Scythe, or Winged Spear while Red Phantoms get a Fire Dagger +9 to the back.

Yes i know it is evil and wrong and childish and not honourable...... but when a dude pops in with 9 WoG casts something drastic has to be done!
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:14 am

I had fun tonight Gravelording with Raging_Dragon69 and Killgasm132. Kirk-Barb dropped in as well. Feels good to woop some Dragon ***. Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 4 3207319737
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:16 am

Where was my shout out...? I fought you a few times!
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:17 am

I don't trust them. 99% are griefers at that low lvl anyways. Like tonight we had that guy who was at the last event in the parish, the one who had the buddy and was trolling the bridge. All night he was there and he had a buddy and would try and grief SOVs. He also invaded me with a cracked orb. I show no mercy at that low lvl for DWs and alike.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:17 am

mrbeckham87 wrote:
    Federally wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:

This is exactly how I handle it too. Any DW gets my Lighting Claymore. Sovs get my low lvl wep. Even if they have a higher lvl wep. I don't want to win them all anyways.

Yeah if you're going to the Tour planning to win every fight you're missing the point. It's just fun to get everyone together and experiment with different fighting styles and just get some good long fights in.

Hell some of the most fun I had was standing back and watching other guys have at it. We've got some really skilled guys showing up to these events and many are using irregular builds, so its just great fun to fight and see the other guys fight.
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:18 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Where was my shout out...? I fought you a few times!

We fought tonight?!?!? I seriously didn't see your name.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:18 am

When is the next tour, where, and what SL?
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:21 am

Federally wrote:
    mrbeckham87 wrote:
    Federally wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:

Yeah if you're going to the Tour planning to win every fight you're missing the point. It's just fun to get everyone together and experiment with different fighting styles and just get some good long fights in.

Hell some of the most fun I had was standing back and watching other guys have at it. We've got some really skilled guys showing up to these events and many are using irregular builds, so its just great fun to fight and see the other guys fight.

Exactly my point. I am using a build I have never done. PRINCE RICARD build. And its working. But my damage sucks unless I land a parry. I do 43 damage lol. So I have to hope I don't eat GC or any other form like Barb swords ( cough dragon69 cough). I love it though happy
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:23 am

mrbeckham87 wrote:
    Federally wrote:
    mrbeckham87 wrote:
    Federally wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:

Exactly my point. I am using a build I have never done. PRINCE RICARD build. And its working. But my damage sucks unless I land a parry. I do 43 damage lol. So I have to hope I don't eat GC or any other form like Barb swords ( cough dragon69 cough). I love it though happy

Anyone have a cosplay suggestion for me? Black Knight perhaps or maybe a balder Knight? Undead Hollow?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:26 am

this is for the tourney right? so would it be against the rules if i use my level 5 gravelord sword normally? cuz im serious i have nothing else worth using. i mean i quess i can make something but i really rely on my gravelord sword through most of the game except that im tryin to get a level 10 fire scythe so which is not to overpowered tht i can use?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:28 am

how about havel? oh no wait orienstien cuz hes not tht overpowered. or maybe the special pyromancer u get great firball from
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:28 am

Do a Balder Knight. or a Astora Knight.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:29 am

Oh and to NR I noticed everyone else has thier faction worlds under thier symbols. If the Ebon Hand have words its "Devotion through Death"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:27 pm