Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+38
T-King-667
Zerfyx
MLIOOBE
Wilkinson3424
Tiberius Abyss
DerWalde
MediocritasAurea
Smileyjoker10110
DarkCzar13
dr_calamitus
Spurgun
TheFallen4
Tristan
xysizzle
shagtheturtle
je5ta
Lil Bits n Stuf
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
dancash1808
TehInfamousAmos
The_Flail
Hoshizoku
cloudyeki
Darksomething56
Tolvo
WyrmHero
mrbeckham87
SunlightCrusader
ViralEnsign_
biotheimpaler
Ahhotep1
Seth Winternight
Shkar
Servant of Priscilla
Serious_Much
whitechikz11
Federally
DoughGuy
42 posters

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5

Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5

Post by Seth Winternight Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:05 pm

Hey twinkly, if you need some help finding particular stuff for your knight, or you just need assistance, you can add me if you're on XBL
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:15 pm

Seth Winternight wrote:The Noble Knights are here to help anybody having trouble with areas, bosses, or even annoying little invading turds that more often than not USE the bottomless box glitch to **** inexperienced players. That or the fact that most darkwraiths are experienced PvPers picking on the noob hosts. We come in with our awesome toons and we give the hosts the help they need. We don't care what tactics we use, as long as the invaders and bosses are dead beneath our feet. Questioning our moral alignment won't make us appear any more evil or dirty-handed than what YOU perceive us as. But then again, it takes an evil son of a ***** to recognise another. Saying WE'RE evil doesn't make us evil, it just makes you look silly.

...AND THAT is some of Simbarda's lashing. I shall let you crawl off with your bath salt wounds.

Im no say you are evil Im saying you like to think you are all good and what not but in reality you are ruining the fun of invaders so that your hosts can get through levels so theuy can go out and invade.

And saying the DW pick on new players is totally unjustified. Griefers are one thing but in reality a Dark Wraith cant choose his opponent and shouldnt have to wait until eveyone has finished the game and is sitting around in the kiln.

And then you go on to not minding what tactics you use to ensure and invader is dead.... thats not noble thats border line ganking.... yuh im just going to waste that invader with my two other phantom buddies.

Oh and seth serious come and fight me some time and Ill show you how 'awesome' your toon is!twisted
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:36 pm

You get an xbox and XBL and I will duel you 24/7, hand of Nito twisted.

What of the higher level invaders that use BB glitch and pick on newbies in the burg? They choose that spot to PvP, when they're most likely going to end up going against someone who is low level or doesn't know what they're doing. THAT, to me, is quite BS.

Btw, if 2 phantoms and a host against an invader was considered unfair or under-handed, then why is it part of the game? Surely if what your saying is the case, then only the host should be able to kill the invader. It is part of the game and using that eye orb means you know the risks and you are taking them silly.

Where you at bro? My Xbox is getting dusty!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:38 pm

Congrats to Dark on his promotion to elite Paladin!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:57 pm

Seth Winternight wrote:You get an xbox and XBL and I will duel you 24/7, hand of Nito twisted.

What of the higher level invaders that use BB glitch and pick on newbies in the burg? They choose that spot to PvP, when they're most likely going to end up going against someone who is low level or doesn't know what they're doing. THAT, to me, is quite BS.

Btw, if 2 phantoms and a host against an invader was considered unfair or under-handed, then why is it part of the game? Surely if what your saying is the case, then only the host should be able to kill the invader. It is part of the game and using that eye orb means you know the risks and you are taking them silly.

Where you at bro? My Xbox is getting dusty!

BOOM I GOT YOU NOW.

WHY IS GANKING A PART OF THE GAME? WHY I CHAIN STABBING PART OF THE GAME? WHY ARE INVASIONS PART OF THE GAME!

IF ITS OKAY FOR A HOST TO DO IT WHILE QUESTING WHY NOT CAN AN INVADER COME INF A FIGHT YOU FAIRLY?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:59 pm

Viral, don't you wait for people to invade you?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:04 pm

More often than not but Im just asking him the hard questions. he says its okay for a host and two phantoms to waste and invader? Isnt that ganking?

I like making people question why they do things even though i should realise that " [I never do verbal battle with others, since] even if I win an argument I can’t change the other person’s way of life.”

So ill stop now.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:06 pm

If the intent is co-op, no it isn't ganking. If the intent is pvp, then yes it is ganking. A very simple way to put it.
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:06 pm

I'm not complaining about BS. The only concern is the lag which can botch fights either way... BOOOM! I GOT YOU GETTING ME!

Sometimes the chain BS is annoying, but it's part of the game and it requires timing. There are a couple of counters to chain BSrs but THAT person has to have timing too.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:14 pm

I see you are way to into this 'Im in the right' mind set to actually see that Ganking and Co op triple teaming arent really all that different. The hosts intent is still the same "kill the invader without me having to do anthing"
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:15 pm

Viral, if I'm helping some guy who has no clue and doesn't wish to waste his humanity, I'm not going to just stand back and let the invader one v one him. That's retarded, I'd be one of the worst summons ever. It would be like watching a fellow invader get ganked just because I want to go 1v2 against the host and summon.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Tolvo wrote:Viral, if I'm helping some guy who has no clue and doesn't wish to waste his humanity, I'm not going to just stand back and let the invader one v one him. That's retarded, I'd be one of the worst summons ever. It would be like watching a fellow invader get ganked just because I want to go 1v2 against the host and summon.

Again with invaders and hosts you dont know that until you message them and im sure you dont message them

Look can we just drop this. Dough im sure doesnt want in in his thread and hell neither side of this argument has gone into it expecting to be proved wrong so it will never end.

Last edited by ViralEnsign_ on Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:17 pm

It's really easy to tell if you pay attention Viral.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Yup and thats the surest way of assumung credibility in an argument. make a pointed statement about someone else thus changing the perception of thier character....
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:19 pm

Alright fine Viral, you've pestered me enough you **** and gotten a rise out of me as you've wanted. So you've made me angry, you've posted pointless garbage just to bother me and it has, so your job is done. You can stop talking now and quit harassing me.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Tolvo I never wanted to get you angry this really was a post directed entirely at dough and started out being mildy humourous. Then Seth chimes in and it became something more that it was supposed to be.
    Sorry dude.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:21 pm

... "The Noble Knights a.k.a The E network, for all your gossip needs"
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:23 pm

Frankly I don't believe you, I've been attacked so much by people that this just can't be cooincidence. So if you and all the others wish to ruin my reputation lets just get it out of the way. I'd rather get it out of the way now so I can post in peace rather than have to defend every *** thing I say till the end of time. I'll say black people should die, jews should be burned. Whatever, let my reputation die and my posts be worthless as long as I can have some *** peace from you people tormenting me!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:24 pm

Don't forget to rep me down too, I know you want to. I'm sick of this bullseye on my back, kick me kick me you *** bullies. Get it over with, tackle me head on like a man rather than whispering behind my back like the little ***** you are.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:24 pm

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:still re making my knight...
    Hope its going well. If you need any items Im sure Ahho or another knight can help you out big grin
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:27 pm

So did anyone see my early NK build that I wanted your guys help with. At the momment im not sure whether or not to go down the int path for the invisibility and what not or go down faith and hunt some mages!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:31 pm

Can you repost it?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:36 pm

Sure for now its a simple Dex build AT sl 41 so im not sure which road to take her down.

Riel the Edge is my to be Ciaran build!

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=4763425404312814
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Brass armour?
    Also I assume you will be using some sorcery?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:41 pm

yeah for looks and its not a heavily used armour in the NK ... it is allowed right?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:59 pm