Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+51
Jansports
_xXAchillesXx_
DarkW17
Kirk-Barb
JK Platin
dr_calamitus
je5ta
Redemption009
Wilkinson3424
Serious_Much
LordRevan
Jovias-86
Artorias The Abyss Walker
reim0027
Zodiaxel
RagingDragon_69
twilightwarwolf
Hoshizoku
Artificerprodigy
loklopez
Darksomething56
biotheimpaler
Chaos Spectre
cloudyeki
Rin
robsthedon
MediocritasAurea
BackwardsBaboon
Cidek
Sintinerus
RaynexFall
ROOSTER330
White Knight Wulf
Servant of Priscilla
dancash1808
The_Flail
Federally
Yukon
JoeBroski09
Ahhotep1
Shkar
billy_bayonet
Seth Winternight
whitechikz11
Spurgun
TehInfamousAmos
mrbeckham87
SunlightCrusader
WyrmHero
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
55 posters

The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack

reim0027
    reim0027

The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack - Page 16 Empty Re: The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack

Post by reim0027 Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:36 am

Last night, I invaded a really really annoying player. He would run and heal. When he was about to lose, he would disconnect. He disconnected 3 times with my Clay piercing his spine. Moral victories, but no points! He beat me twice. One time I wasn't watching my health (he healed, I head). The other time was a chain BS (didn't expect that, but fair game in an invasion, IMO).

The one time I beat him (didn't give him time to disconnect) was a parry with wakeup BS. I bet he was fuming! Second to last invasion was a healing spam. I decided to drain his estus flasks. He beat me (wasn't paying close enough attention). I invaded him ASAP. I thought *banghead*, but he disconnected right away! He must have used all his estus flasks on our last fight. Moral victory (with a smile), but no points. What a waste. I should be at 35 dammit.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack - Page 16 Empty Re: The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:43 am

ahaha reim my freind points are points!!!! still botu 30 hours left!!! KIIIIIIIIILLL
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:57 am

Almost three hours, 23 invasions, 19 dead hosts, 16 phantoms, no forum members seen. Have to sleep now. Will try again before work.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:27 am

Ok ive come out of my rage coma, im gonna pop some hum and go vade. i lost 100k souls and 97 humanity from not being able to recover cause of an invader... I WILL GET MY REVENGE!
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:33 am

:red-stone: :red-orb: :red-stone: :red-orb: :red-stone: :red-orb: :red-stone: :red-orb: :red-stone: :red-orb: :red-stone:

Last edited by Wilkinson3424 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 23 times in total
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:13 pm

WOW THE GS DS Front made a ridiculously strong com back with Amos and Billy Joining me in a massive all out invasions session seeing them both crack 100 points each and me nearly 300!

We are still in this!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:38 pm

im off to a BBQ now, i shall be back tonight for an all nighter!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsQhuxPsSjE this song describes whats gonna happen
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:50 pm

I just slept off my hang over and I am on for the day and all night....holding it down for the Darkstalkers twisted
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:55 pm

i got an hour now, time to add to my tally winking
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:59 pm

Saw spurgun, ^_^ that was a good fight. i dont think ive ever saw you out of the painted world. ill get you next time!
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:23 pm

I wish we didn't have lag Wilk it could have been kirks/chaos uchi vs dark/ltghtn uchi....damn it!!
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:31 pm

Spurgun is just too good for me, mostly cause of his little Rapier thing, i thinks its a estoc or something like that
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:15 pm

billy - are you saying a disconnect is a victory (for points)? It was an obvious disconnect. But, still now the same as killing the host.

I'll stick with 31 and mentally include the moral victories. He knows I'm going to pwn him. Estus spamming, running away, disconnecting when he dies. It's all good.
    Artificerprodigy
    Artificerprodigy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Artificerprodigy Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:57 pm

Some GS or DS player needs to get on PC and invade me. I'm dying of boredom over here. Been sitting in the archives for like 2 total hours without a single invasion. I'm gonna have to resort to co-op at this rate... :suspect:

Edit: Ok, so at last I got invaded once, but the match was a draw since we both killed each other. I'm assuming that means that as the host I lose? Or do I get a point for that?
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:Spurgun is just too good for me, mostly cause of his little Rapier thing, i thinks its a estoc or something like that

I use both a estoc and a BSS silly . Since i use a DGM or a GC as my main weapon i need a faster weapon as a backup.

I've fought you, JFM, Glatts, Amos and Billy.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:48 pm

Just thought I would best write that I am finally on: 666 points.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:50 pm

Been on most of the day and it's been soooooo slow, no gl signs sad and only 2 DS gg Glatts and Amos love that build Amos. Hope to be back later tonight, seemed to pickup up a bit this evening.
    Managed 37 kills.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:44 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Just thought I would best write that I am finally on: 666 points.

Dude you gotta be trolling us, if that's your score I gladly retire my LH and don't waste our time.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Heh, Spurgun has 476 points within the same amount of time as me and he has been hosting. That means 1v1's therefore it is valid that I have the points which I do. Everyone will have higher points than me by the end of tomorrow, others know the blatant reason why. But I would rather not mention it.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Amos has also invaded a lot of 1v3, which he can kill -very- quickly with his glass cannon. So it shouldn't be so hard to get a lot of points.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:18 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Heh, Spurgun has 476 points within the same amount of time as me and he has been hosting. That means 1v1's therefore it is valid that I have the points which I do. Everyone will have higher points than me by the end of tomorrow, others know the blatant reason why. But I would rather not mention it.

LOL spur 476 HOSTING? In less than 12 hours? Yeah right.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:31 pm

I use a DGM, so most of my fights were like this :
    /sees him
    /grass
    /deadangle, or unlock to punish his roll BS attempt
    /stunlock
    /dead

Alternatively :

/He's a turtle
    /Grass
    /roar
    /Estoc/BSS hit for 700 damage
    /repeat
    /dead

I parried some people, and BSed some. And then i lost a few times. But that was the pattern of my fights. They ended really quickly. And, i was invaded all the time, literally i had maybe 20 seconds of wait until i was invaded again.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:34 pm

Pfft. Robin - it is pointless trying to explain... It will still be doubted and we will just be claimed as blatant liars. Anyway - I am sure we both have more important things to do.
    Artificerprodigy
    Artificerprodigy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Artificerprodigy Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:35 pm

Guess it's a good thing you did this on PS3 Spur, while things have been picking up, I've still only been invaded like 9 times in 3 hours. =(

My score is being shamed here, lol. I'm only up to 6... :evil:

At least I'm getting in a fight occasionally now though. silly
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:38 pm

No one can blame you though. It's not your fault that the PC is slow happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 7:01 am