Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

just had an epic win and an epic fail

Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

just had an epic win and an epic fail Empty just had an epic win and an epic fail

Post by Glutebrah Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:59 pm

Epic win: invade a dragon with a bow, he back stab fishes non stop, and backstabs me 4x but i manage to cancel the damage each by hitting him same time, and eventually win after he flasks 3x.

Epic Fail, get invaded by a BKGA 1 handed R1 spammer, he walks up to me i shield up he swings once i block, swings again i miss parry. repeat this 3x and i finally die. you can't ask for easier parries and i messed up 3x.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

just had an epic win and an epic fail Empty Re: just had an epic win and an epic fail

Post by Spurgun Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:03 pm

Stupid dragon, ruining everyone else´s reputation :evil:

I often miss the parry for the BKGA/GS r1, since i´m to eager to parry and can´t wait silly
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

just had an epic win and an epic fail Empty Re: just had an epic win and an epic fail

Post by Glutebrah Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:11 pm

Ut I never miss on GS R1 spams, but the BKGA I do once in a while... but 3 in a row...
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:23 pm

I mess up the timing sometimes because I group the speed with the GS class, even though it's a little slower. Thankfully you can roll out after the first swing.
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:34 pm

I had an epic fail 3x in a row...troll that was spamming r1 with smough's hammer and i kept missing. 3 invasions and i didn't even touch him....hahaha!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:09 am