Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Jester's Tears
Pesth
Doelker
WyrmHero
Bcc17
Argetlam350
Forum Pirate
ChizFreak
12 posters

Any of you guys going to buy Dark Souls on PC?

ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Any of you guys going to buy Dark Souls on PC? Empty Any of you guys going to buy Dark Souls on PC?

Post by ChizFreak Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:31 pm

I feel like I'm one of the few in this community who bought the game on PC (pre-ordered it). Anyway, I'm going to create a Dark Souls Steam Community the day it launches so all PC guys in steam can arrange games and all that.

Also any DkS veteran that (like me) already played it in PS3 and is going to buy it anyway on PC?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Any of you guys going to buy Dark Souls on PC? Empty Re: Any of you guys going to buy Dark Souls on PC?

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:03 pm

nope. Already bought it once, its not happening again.
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Any of you guys going to buy Dark Souls on PC? Empty Re: Any of you guys going to buy Dark Souls on PC?

Post by Argetlam350 Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:14 pm

Nope. I'm going to wait for the DLC despite my impatience for it. Besides I don't have a PC good enough to play it on. lol
    Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bcc17 Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:32 pm

There's a thread in the PC subforum with a list of buyers.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:34 pm

ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:11 am

WyrmHero wrote:https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t6475-list-of-pc-buyers This one, not buying though.

Thanks.
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:05 am

I already got my pre-order from steam. But I get the impression that actual PC gamers are not really interested in getting the game. I've been reading some forums and stuff and perhaps they where just a bunch of fanboys but they where bragging about the game's "horrible graphics" and running at 30 fps and stuff like that...
    I don't get it, they get the oportunity to play one of the best games... Why do they have such attitude?
    Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bcc17 Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 pm

Doelker wrote:I already got my pre-order from steam. But I get the impression that actual PC gamers are not really interested in getting the game. I've been reading some forums and stuff and perhaps they where just a bunch of fanboys but they where bragging about the game's "horrible graphics" and running at 30 fps and stuff like that...
    I don't get it, they get the oportunity to play one of the best games... Why do they have such attitude?

Because most PC gamers are entitled pieces of ****.
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pesth Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:20 pm

I pre-ordered it, it will be fun to play dks when i'm travelling or in my gf place (extremely nerd thinking lol! )
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:34 pm

Not gonna buy it due to **** PC. But my neighbour is gonna buy it and IM GONNA TAKE HIS ARTBOOK.
    PaPaSmVrf
    PaPaSmVrf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PaPaSmVrf Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:40 pm

my machine doesn't even support minecraft, so sadly no, I already have it for both consoles thou.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:50 pm

I might since my DkS isnt working for PS3 sad
    Superspencr
    Superspencr

Post by Superspencr Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:24 pm

Im pretty sure any real souls fan would not blink an eye at spending an extra $40 to play some more of the best game ever made.If they have a capable PC of course. I have 1000 gamerscore in it and have beat it 4 times with multiple started accounts. So yes. Defiantly buying it.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:04 pm

I lacked the "capable PC" element, so I went to a computer place and had one built. All to play the new material a couple months early. It's far from high-end, but it'll do the job.

I'm almost as nervous about the new gameplay content as I am excited. It's an obvious step at expansion, and I think the difficulty level of the new material will be a sign of things to come from From. I hope to die repeatedly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:30 pm