Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
RaffoSS
Juutas
Knight Alundil
Bcc17
8 posters

So, I played with Peeve. [Spoilers / Nerdgasm Thread]

Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

So, I played with Peeve. [Spoilers / Nerdgasm Thread] Empty So, I played with Peeve. [Spoilers / Nerdgasm Thread]

Post by Bcc17 Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:55 am

http://www.twitch.tv/peeve/b/329965745

23 minutes in, it was crazy. The two biggest names in Dark Souls, Artorias and Peeve Peeverson experienced at the same time. Shame ENB didn't invade sad .
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

So, I played with Peeve. [Spoilers / Nerdgasm Thread] Empty Re: So, I played with Peeve. [Spoilers / Nerdgasm Thread]

Post by Knight Alundil Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:59 am

Had to wipe off my controller after that one.

So, I played with Peeve. [Spoilers / Nerdgasm Thread] Fap
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

So, I played with Peeve. [Spoilers / Nerdgasm Thread] Empty Re: So, I played with Peeve. [Spoilers / Nerdgasm Thread]

Post by Knight Alundil Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:59 am

Lol! Sorry I can't possibly delete that now.
    Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bcc17 Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:59 am

I needed a change of pants.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:21 am

Haha, you fanboys <3 big grin
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:29 pm

Hahaha damn straight we are!
    RaffoSS
    Casual
    Casual

Post by RaffoSS Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:50 pm

What's his Gamer Tag? Peeve? Peeverson?
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:24 pm

Whose Peeve?
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:33 pm

Slarg232 wrote:Whose Peeve?

A dude that makes semi entertaining pvp dark souls videos with a lot of parries on noob R1 spammers.

Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:38 pm

Glutebrah wrote:

A dude that makes semi entertaining pvp dark souls videos with a lot of parries on noob R1 spammers.

^ Opinion

Also, im not telling you his gamertag lol and if you had half a brain you could figure it out from this thread haha
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:44 pm

Knight Alundil wrote:
    Glutebrah wrote:

^ Opinion

Also, im not telling you his gamertag lol and if you had half a brain you could figure it out from this thread haha

You have to admit in his "parry the world" video 95% of the parries were set up parries.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Well.. like you said he does it for entertainment. Dyou go to the movies and every time theres a car crash you go "That's not real".

I know its not REALLY the same thing but meh, seems like you're trying to poo on our thread with the "Semi entertaining" comment sad
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:17 pm

Well, I think lots of people get bothered by fan boy/fan girl stuff. Count me among them, for the most part. I've seen a few of his vids but the ones I saw were edited to pretty much show wins and that kinda bugs me. It's more like a, "Look how good I am!" experience rather than a, "Look how cool Dark Souls PVP is!" one.

I like the guys who just put out a straight chunk of time showing their wins AND losses. Maybe he does that in other vids I didn't see, I don't know.
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:03 pm

Knight Alundil wrote:Well.. like you said he does it for entertainment. Dyou go to the movies and every time theres a car crash you go "That's not real".

I know its not REALLY the same thing but meh, seems like you're trying to poo on our thread with the "Semi entertaining" comment sad

I like his videos; and his bow set up parry technique I stole and can do pretty well.

But I can only watch setup parries for so long before its like OK cool..... which is why they are semi entertaining.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:20 pm

callipygias wrote:Well, I think lots of people get bothered by fan boy/fan girl stuff. Count me among them, for the most part. I've seen a few of his vids but the ones I saw were edited to pretty much show wins and that kinda bugs me. It's more like a, "Look how good I am!" experience rather than a, "Look how cool Dark Souls PVP is!" one.

I like the guys who just put out a straight chunk of time showing their wins AND losses. Maybe he does that in other vids I didn't see, I don't know.

I dont think i've seen a video of Peeve where he hasn't died.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:23 pm

No kidding? Ah, I only watched a few and thought I had a handle on him. Too quick to judge, maybe.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:23 pm

PVP god or not, I'd rather someone not implicated in nuking the wiki get the adulation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:52 pm