Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
deathsdragon
Danthuyer
6 posters

CLOSED - PSN SL16 ceaseless Discharge HELP

Danthuyer
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

CLOSED - PSN SL16 ceaseless Discharge HELP Empty CLOSED - PSN SL16 ceaseless Discharge HELP

Post by Danthuyer Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:38 am

hey guys n gals

unfortunatley I am in a unlucky game where i missed the opportunity to kill this vile thing on the first attempt the easy way. Now I am in a position where he will one shot me

I need some help from people that can do the fight the hard way

I could do it as i have before but not at this current SL with my gear

Thanks

Danthuyer

Last edited by Danthuyer on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    deathsdragon
    deathsdragon
    Regular
    Regular

CLOSED - PSN SL16 ceaseless Discharge HELP Empty Re: CLOSED - PSN SL16 ceaseless Discharge HELP

Post by deathsdragon Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:57 am

I'm no where near your level so can't help sorry , but you can still do it the easy way if you run and get him to follow you back to where the Golden set was then run back to the fog gate he will still leap at you.
    Danthuyer
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

CLOSED - PSN SL16 ceaseless Discharge HELP Empty Re: CLOSED - PSN SL16 ceaseless Discharge HELP

Post by Danthuyer Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:27 am

i have tried to lure him but he still only comes so far ... then continues to use a fire speel which hurts >< the only way to stop the fire is to get in close and roll but i cant get him past 50% ><

can anyone help plz ? its getting annoying
    Green__Eagle
    Green__Eagle
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Green__Eagle Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:16 am

I have a similar problem at SL 8; I was using the grab-n-go technique, but he one-shotted me. I have base vitality and wasn't able to survive the hit.

Now whenever I step into the door, he hits me with the long-distance fire blast that just repeats. I have time to heal before he hits me again.

10 Flasks only go so far. :-)
    Danthuyer
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Danthuyer Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:53 pm

still ho joy with this @#$%^&

i have seen videos where people can kite it back to the gate and do it the easy way but the discharge still will not jump over the hole and hold on.

I can get him as close as the steps however it refuses tom come any closer.

This was not something that was fixed in a patch and I am looking at old content on youtube ?

I am seriously doing my head in about this boss its so frustrating

edit - Just found this melee strat which I might try https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubaqd3M4S2o

Last edited by Danthuyer on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:55 pm

The first time you pick up the Gold Hemmed Set if you run to the Fog Gate he'll do the jump. Other than on a first attempt, I've never gotten him to do the idiot jump that will lead to his doom.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:58 pm

i always kite him to the passage way in the middle of the arena, i'll taunt him in to doing a hand smash then roll into the side passage when he rears back, his arm will be on the ground long enough for 2-3 hits, rinse and repeat till dead.
    Danthuyer
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Danthuyer Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:08 pm

stl - silmilar to the link i just edited with above ^^ ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubaqd3M4S2o
    Danthuyer
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Danthuyer Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:12 am

case closed !

I followed the above melee start and it worked a treat happy

got him down on my sl16 + sl21 happy

thx for the info/help guys
    Green__Eagle
    Green__Eagle
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Green__Eagle Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:30 am

Yep, I was able to kill him with my SL8 guy rolling in the middle. Thanks for the video link Danthuyer!

You know... I became good at Demon's Souls because I did not have internet access on my first couple of playthroughs. I had to learn everything by trial and error. I wish I had done the same with Dark Souls. I shudder to think about the Four Kings!
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:37 pm

I go all the way back to the fog gate. equip your fire ring. put you shield up(i used the black knight shield). he will blast you with fire and strike at you. move back so his strike won't hit you. wait for his fire. the fire will take alot of stamina but little hp if done correctly. run forward hit its 'arm' once, only once. get your stamina back for next fire. then run forward hit once. rinse and repeat until job is done. don't feel obliged to hit every round. every so often during that safe interval use a flask or let your stamina regenerate even more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:31 am