Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
reim0027
N_Raist
Derpwraith
Myztyrio
bloodpixel
DamageCK
ViralEnsign_
Juutas
Jansports
Seignar
RANT
IceIfrit666
Rifter7
17 posters

[spoiler] what are you guys doing to prepare for the patch?

omega Elf
    omega Elf
    Addicted
    Addicted

[spoiler] what are you guys doing to prepare for the patch? - Page 2 Empty Re: [spoiler] what are you guys doing to prepare for the patch?

Post by omega Elf Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:32 pm

I've never completed more than half this game I spent all my time in pvp so
    I've created a new (legit) character which I'm taking to ng+ and through into
    the new content.and the arena.
    My only concern is I discover some awesome new content and won't be able
    to use it without leveling past 99 as I've already decided my stats
    40 - 8 - 68 - 20 - 16 - 11 - 8 - 10
    Bamjam
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

[spoiler] what are you guys doing to prepare for the patch? - Page 2 Empty Re: [spoiler] what are you guys doing to prepare for the patch?

Post by Bamjam Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:37 pm

Im making some new characters and equiping them with all the armor and consumables ill ever need through the BB glitch and when the DLC hits ill start leveling them but i dont need to get any weapons/items anymore.
    omega Elf
    omega Elf
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by omega Elf Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:44 pm

could you delete the patch and use it
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:21 am

i hope to god you guys aren't treating that thread i made about the bbg going as proof.

the bbg doesn't work on the pc because of the way saved data is handled and loaded- we don't know if it's gone yet unless from has released an official statement.

please stop going around saying it's gone unless you have proof.
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:22 am

also, i'm glad the brackets are even numbers instead of this 99 bs..

my god i really needed that extra point for my builds..
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 am

Why cant i rejoice in what could be amazing news?!
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:05 am

Nothing will drastically change for me. I will be hunting in the Forest as usual with my FH. I might also make a new build for the arena.
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:13 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Im so glad the BB glitch is going.

it's just that that's unconfirmed. unless it isn't, then i'm an idiot so go ahead and show me the source and i'll even call myself one.

the bug occurs from loaded cache data, now that fact alone and the way pc's handle their save files basically says that we can't trust it unless we see that it's been changed on the consoles... even if it wont work on pc.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:15 am

Meh I cant confirm anything but neither can I deny it. Thus I am optomistic.
    omega Elf
    omega Elf
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by omega Elf Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:01 am

Is it confirmed to be 100 I could use that extra point, I read for some it's 100
    others it's not which is strange
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:15 pm

Rifter7 wrote:

it's just that that's unconfirmed. unless it isn't, then i'm an idiot so go ahead and show me the source and i'll even call myself one.

the bug occurs from loaded cache data, now that fact alone and the way pc's handle their save files basically says that we can't trust it unless we see that it's been changed on the consoles... even if it wont work on pc.

I feel like the BB glitch was intended.

When is this patch due?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:36 pm

Myztyrio wrote:
    Rifter7 wrote:

I feel like the BB glitch was intended.

When is this patch due?

Be that as it may its boring.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:59 am