Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

mobile tank

RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

mobile tank Empty mobile tank

Post by RANT Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:51 pm

So I've never tanked and used a great shield either so with the new dlc coming I figure what not try something new. Here it is http://tinyurl.com/9ubfc39 the open slot is for a new greatshield which I think is gonna be the best in the game I. Terms of stat requirements, I was gonna go bare fist on the other slot for parrying but since I had.5 left I went for the awesome dark hand.
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

mobile tank Empty Re: mobile tank

Post by DamageCK Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:14 am

I'm into it, my man. I'm really psyched on the whole "rethinking PvP builds" thing going on right now. I've got three or four (what I think are) really good 125's that I recently finished. Now I've gotta work on my 99's for the arena. CAN'T EFFING WAIT.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:18 am

When I used the shield, I thought it sucked, and its really damn ugly (to each his own of course), and the fact its like a super Dark Hand, that weighs 14 more, it doesn't do it for me.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:30 am

I think it looks awesome, I might end up going with 40 vit and 40 str and artorias armor and make it a fake artorias. 0 str is worth it I think, I was also thinking the halberds could be really good if I switch around my points.
    @icefang the res are better and I think it looks badass imo
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:13 am

im useing right now even thought I never but it up allways rolling its my favorite because it block everything them magic spammers cant touch me now
    and as for the build go with full elite knight or just the chest as it nearly reaches havels def
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:20 am

Darkhand is my go-to shield now. I use it on every build. I almost never block with it because, you know... poopy stability. But it's awesome for parries, weighs next to nothing, and I think it looks great. With the added strain of trying to make fastroll weight in the upcoming patch, I imagine we'll be seeing a lot more Darkhands in the future. You know you'll be catchin' me red-handed...

PUN.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:26 am

I like it, the halberd + greatshield combo is good if you can catch them by surprise, because the attack is ridiculous fast.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:52 pm