Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Summoning (spoiler) in (spoiler) boss fight

kynido
    kynido

Summoning (spoiler) in (spoiler) boss fight Empty Summoning (spoiler) in (spoiler) boss fight

Post by kynido Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:56 pm

So I've heard a few time you can summon
    Spoiler:
    against
    Spoiler:
    . Is this true? And if so, where is his summon sign? Cause I've scoured the chasm a few times and can't find anything.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Summoning (spoiler) in (spoiler) boss fight Empty Re: Summoning (spoiler) in (spoiler) boss fight

Post by ICEFANG Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:59 pm

Its in the fight, look in the center of the arena, kinda in the middle of the spiraly thing.
    kynido
    kynido

Summoning (spoiler) in (spoiler) boss fight Empty Re: Summoning (spoiler) in (spoiler) boss fight

Post by kynido Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:03 pm

Well, that would explain why I keep missing it. I'm usually to busy getting kicked around to stop and check out the scenery. Thanks, I'll have to see if I can find it now without getting raped.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:33 am

Remember you have to save him first, if you don't where exactly, check my video showing it:

Spoiler:

And like ICEFANG said, it's right in the center close where you fall, I'm not 100% sure but I think it takes a couple seconds for it to appear. Also I confirm you can summon him even with 2 phantoms with you.

But I also wanted to tell you that he is mostly useless in the fight, he does almost no damage (literally) and most of the time Manus attacks you so he doesn't even works as a meatshield. It's a waste of time.
    kynido
    kynido

Post by kynido Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:53 am

Well, he ended up distracting Manus enough for me to finally kill him.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:53 am

A cuter version of Soliare is what I said on my livestream.
    vageta31
    vageta31
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by vageta31 Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:09 am

He's actually pretty useful for soaking up damage. He has a ton of hit points and keeps Manus occupied. I just uploaded my new content playthrough part 2 where I took on Manus with Sif, and I only took a single hit the entire fight. Sif was keeping him busy a lot of the time making it easy for me to stay out of danger.
    kynido
    kynido

Post by kynido Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:27 am

ICEFANG wrote:A cuter version of Soliare is what I said on my livestream.

I like that. He was surprisingly useful. And, I mean, come on. It's Sif! Who cares if he's useful or not, it's a chance to fight side by side with Sif!

BTW, the part where you follow Alvina to Sif is just amazing. I was just like :shock:
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:27 pm

I played NG blind, and though I rescued Sif okay (thanks to whoever put the orange sign near the fake wall part), I had no idea you could summon him for the boss. So yesterday I tried in + and couldn't find his sign anywhere. I thought I searched everywhere, but somehow I couldn't find it, or it wasn't there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:54 pm