Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Fog Walls (Not Gates) In Doorways In Undead Parish/Burg Area

Techneeq
    Techneeq
    Casual
    Casual

Fog Walls (Not Gates) In Doorways In Undead Parish/Burg Area Empty Fog Walls (Not Gates) In Doorways In Undead Parish/Burg Area

Post by Techneeq Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:28 am

While I am in the chapel I all of a sudden get a bunch of fog walls appear. There is one over each of the elevator shortcuts doorways. And then from there I can see another one out on the way to the blacksmith.

Why are these appearing?
    Isirith
    Isirith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Fog Walls (Not Gates) In Doorways In Undead Parish/Burg Area Empty Re: Fog Walls (Not Gates) In Doorways In Undead Parish/Burg Area

Post by Isirith Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:29 am

You're being invaded, happens all the time! happy
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Fog Walls (Not Gates) In Doorways In Undead Parish/Burg Area Empty Re: Fog Walls (Not Gates) In Doorways In Undead Parish/Burg Area

Post by DoughGuy Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:30 am

It means you've been invaded. Either soon you'll get a message saying you have been invaded, or they will disappear representing the invader failed to connect.
    Techneeq
    Techneeq
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Techneeq Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:36 am

Yeah, I assumed it was that I was getting invaded but I just never saw a message. Getting annoying because I am in the parish farming the balder side sword (at 10 humanity) and I keep getting trapped in there.

Been at least 5 failed invasion attempts lol. Ty for the info guys.
    oregonav8r
    Regular
    Regular

Post by oregonav8r Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:52 pm

There's another way to tell in the absence of fog gates; if you randomly lose your ability to put down a white summon sign that's also a signal someone is trying to invade you.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:33 pm

You don't have to be human for the humanity to affect the item drops. You just have to have the soft humanity. Go hollow
    Techneeq
    Techneeq
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Techneeq Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:43 pm

oregonav8r wrote:There's another way to tell in the absence of fog gates; if you randomly lose your ability to put down a white summon sign that's also a signal someone is trying to invade you.

Yeah, and also when I can't rest at a bonfire means I am getting invaded, right?
    Techneeq
    Techneeq
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Techneeq Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:44 pm

DxV04 wrote:You don't have to be human for the humanity to affect the item drops. You just have to have the soft humanity. Go hollow

Yeah, ever since I have just been running as hollow because the fog walls just end up wasting a lot of time during the farming.

Plus only one of the 6 or 7 invasions actually went through so I am not getting much PvP at all.
    oregonav8r
    Regular
    Regular

Post by oregonav8r Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:29 am

Techneeq wrote:
    oregonav8r wrote:There's another way to tell in the absence of fog gates; if you randomly lose your ability to put down a white summon sign that's also a signal someone is trying to invade you.

Yeah, and also when I can't rest at a bonfire means I am getting invaded, right?

Yes exactly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:56 am