Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
RANT
ChizFreak
6 posters

Dark Souls video: Ciaran Invasions! (cosplay invasions)

ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Dark Souls video: Ciaran Invasions! (cosplay invasions) Empty Dark Souls video: Ciaran Invasions! (cosplay invasions)

Post by ChizFreak Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:16 pm

Title, nothing more to say.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bL5Qb5foz4

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ChizFreak

My Dark Souls PvP videos (playlist): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD11162DEA5CACF0A
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Dark Souls video: Ciaran Invasions! (cosplay invasions) Empty Re: Dark Souls video: Ciaran Invasions! (cosplay invasions)

Post by RANT Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:30 pm

is it me or does GC have less reach now? and dont use a shield, parry with your bare fist if the other thing cant parry.
    infofrog
    infofrog
    Casual
    Casual

Dark Souls video: Ciaran Invasions! (cosplay invasions) Empty Re: Dark Souls video: Ciaran Invasions! (cosplay invasions)

Post by infofrog Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:46 pm

Bad a22
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pesth Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:09 pm

Too bad you are using pyro and the new whip 🇳🇴
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:26 pm

The toxin buildup on the DS tracer is insane, it's hard not to toxic the enemy. Also, you're not using the gold tracer enough, I think. There's a good mixup between short and long attacks with the silver and the gold.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:46 pm

You ser are doing what Im going to be doing when the console dlc hits!
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:59 pm

Thanks all, and yeah I realized that I need to use more the Gold Tracer after the lastest vids. So Next video will have a more intensive use.

Also the new whip is fun to use, and I think it perfectly fits Ciaran. Now with Pyromancy I can't argue, I just put it when I started that character, and I don't want to waste those attunement slots.

Also I can gladly say I now have all the equipment of Ciaran fully upgrade to +5! When level up a bit more I will do more vids, the trouble is that I don't know what's the next pvp hotspot, I'm 45 right now, and in Anor Londo and the Forest I can consant invasions, what do you recommend for higher levels?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:52 am