Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Lickingodliness
AzureCrow
bmurn
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
xxHeroinxBobxx
9 posters

Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant - Page 2 Empty Re: Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

Post by LordRevan Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:38 pm

Look Skyward

Take it to private messages guys.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant - Page 2 Empty Re: Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

Post by Tolvo Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:42 pm

Guys can you please stop this? Take it to PM's if you wish to settle this issue with one another but there is no need to post it out in this thread guys. Just calm down, no matter what arguing will prove nothing because this is a problem between the two of you.

I can understand the frustration of such interactions if it went sour or not we'll never know. Just understand that this is something that the rest of us cannot ever understand or know in regards to what happened. Just please drop it in a public place because it will hurt your image in the future, both of yours. I know you may feel ripped off and want to warn others and defend yourself, but this just isn't something that belongs. I hope you understand.
    Lickingodliness
    Lickingodliness

Post by Lickingodliness Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:02 pm

Tolvo wrote:Guys can you please stop this? Take it to PM's if you wish to settle this issue with one another but there is no need to post it out in this thread guys. Just calm down, no matter what arguing will prove nothing because this is a problem between the two of you.

I can understand the frustration of such interactions if it went sour or not we'll never know. Just understand that this is something that the rest of us cannot ever understand or know in regards to what happened. Just please drop it in a public place because it will hurt your image in the future, both of yours. I know you may feel ripped off and want to warn others and defend yourself, but this just isn't something that belongs. I hope you understand.

Ok, so then where is the correct place to go on these forums to warn other people of behavior like this, I certainly could not find it otherwise I would have placed this warning there.

If there isn't such an area, there needs to be, otherwise people are just blatantly ripping people off and there is no where to go to even warn others about them?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:06 pm

I'd message the moderators. If it happens again someone else will complain, if multiple people are complaining then they would investigate it and be sure. We have ways to go about it, we just haven't had to use it yet. And I'm not sure whether we will or not, because it is a case of innocent until proven guilty. If it happens again then yes they will handle it, but for now there just isn't enough information you know?

And Heroin I'm not saying you've done anything wrong either, just that this is how it will go if it should happen. I honestly don't know and this is something that is impossible for the rest of us to know as mentioned. I'd just like you guys to privately message the admins rather than causing some unrest in a thread you know? Keeping things as pleasant for everyone as possible.
    Lickingodliness
    Lickingodliness

Post by Lickingodliness Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Alright, I'll contact the correct people then, thanks for the info, as long as there is information somewhere so this doesn't happen to someone else.
    xxHeroinxBobxx

Post by xxHeroinxBobxx Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:14 pm

Tolvo wrote:I'd message the moderators. If it happens again someone else will complain, if multiple people are complaining then they would investigate it and be sure. We have ways to go about it, we just haven't had to use it yet. And I'm not sure whether we will or not, because it is a case of innocent until proven guilty. If it happens again then yes they will handle it, but for now there just isn't enough information you know?

And Heroin I'm not saying you've done anything wrong either, just that this is how it will go if it should happen. I honestly don't know and this is something that is impossible for the rest of us to know as mentioned. I'd just like you guys to privately message the admins rather than causing some unrest in a thread you know? Keeping things as pleasant for everyone as possible.
    I really don't care anymore, it sucks that it happened but there's not a whole lot I can do about it so it is what it is. I won't be replying to anymore posts concerning this as it only reminds me I got ripped off.
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:15 pm

I'm closing this topic as it is getting too personal. If you find people using the forums to steal from traders, please report them to the moderators and we will remove their access to the site.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:39 pm