Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Trading for the Leo Ring (XBL) SL: 120

CaptanSpudsy
    CaptanSpudsy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Trading for the Leo Ring (XBL) SL: 120 Empty Trading for the Leo Ring (XBL) SL: 120

Post by CaptanSpudsy Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:22 am

I willing to give 3 demon titanite for a leo ring. The one time I actually need a leo ring, I goof and kill Ornstein first.
    Trading for the Leo Ring (XBL) SL: 120 2707236321
    Anywho, is there anyone willing to trade for one?

GT:CaptanSpudsy
    CaptanSpudsy
    CaptanSpudsy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Trading for the Leo Ring (XBL) SL: 120 Empty Re: Trading for the Leo Ring (XBL) SL: 120

Post by CaptanSpudsy Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:50 pm

Spoiler:
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Trading for the Leo Ring (XBL) SL: 120 Empty Re: Trading for the Leo Ring (XBL) SL: 120

Post by callipygias Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:56 pm

I have a 137 who doesn't need it. If you don't get one in the next... 7 hours, it's yours. That's when I'll be home. She's a full-time resident of New Londo, so if you can summon her there would be easiest, but I can meet you somewhere if needed.
    CaptanSpudsy
    CaptanSpudsy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CaptanSpudsy Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:21 pm

callipygias wrote:I have a 137 who doesn't need it. If you don't get one in the next... 7 hours, it's yours. That's when I'll be home. She's a full-time resident of New Londo, so if you can summon her there would be easiest, but I can meet you somewhere if needed.
    Ok, thanks! I have bad connection issues in New Londo, so if you could head up to the Burg, next to the Undead Merchant, I'd be greatly obliged. I'll add you on Xbox, so we can co-ordinate when to do it.

Spudsy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:45 am