Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Bcc17
Tegu
6 posters

+15 claymore or +5 divine claymore

Siegfried.
    Siegfried.
    Addicted
    Addicted

+15 claymore or +5 divine claymore - Page 2 Empty Re: +15 claymore or +5 divine claymore

Post by Siegfried. Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:44 am

Yeah. There's four or five similar bridges. The second is right above it, crossing, it it would look like a plus sign if viewed from above. The third bridge is much higher in the stage, and you basically have to sprint through this one once the blades have cleared the walkway. The final one has two sets of two blades and is very narrow. You have to run past the first set of two, stop, wait for the second set to clear and then dash through.

Also, when you get up the battlements, there's a hidden bonfire. A few areas will be scarred by burn marks. You're looking for the area with a corpse and an item sitting near the mark; there should also be crumbled battlements. If you drop down from those broken battlements gently, you'll come to the bonfire.

And in case you're referring to multiple titanite Demons, yes, there are four in total. They're spaced out, though, so you shouldn't have to fight more than one at a time.
    Tegu
    Casual
    Casual

+15 claymore or +5 divine claymore - Page 2 Empty Re: +15 claymore or +5 divine claymore

Post by Tegu Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:33 pm

Siegfried. wrote:Yeah. There's four or five similar bridges. The second is right above it, crossing, it it would look like a plus sign if viewed from above. The third bridge is much higher in the stage, and you basically have to sprint through this one once the blades have cleared the walkway. The final one has two sets of two blades and is very narrow. You have to run past the first set of two, stop, wait for the second set to clear and then dash through.

Also, when you get up the battlements, there's a hidden bonfire. A few areas will be scarred by burn marks. You're looking for the area with a corpse and an item sitting near the mark; there should also be crumbled battlements. If you drop down from those broken battlements gently, you'll come to the bonfire.

And in case you're referring to multiple titanite Demons, yes, there are four in total. They're spaced out, though, so you shouldn't have to fight more than one at a time.

I have a lightning Gargoyle halberd for killing those guys now happy.
    Can you make a video of how to get to those titanite demons?
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:03 pm

Tegu
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Tegu Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:23 pm

Knight Alundil wrote:
    Thanks very much!
    I was told that maybe Artorias GS woudn't be as good as my +10 claymore, should I still go for it?
    Also, sorry if I am annoying you with my questions. I'm a noob and I don't want to spend my hours on something that might not even be as good as what I have right now.
    Siegfried.
    Siegfried.
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Siegfried. Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:00 pm

Depends. The Greatsword of Artorias has one significant disadvantage in that it deal two damage types and therefore goes through two different types of defense before it deals damage. On the other hand, it gets a permanent 40% damage bonus to everything undead or otherwise weak to the divine effect.

However, it also takes advantage of your somewhat spread out intelligence and faith scores. If you want to avoid the disadvantage of the regular Greatsword of Artorias, you could try going for the cursed version -- it doesn't get the 40% damage bonus, but it has only one damage type and therefore deals much more focused damage.

When it comes to weapons in this game, it's less about what's the "best" in general and more about what you just happen to like. So at the end of the day, you have to choose the weapon that feels the best in your hands. Or the one that feels like the best buttons. Or whatever.
    Tegu
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Tegu Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Siegfried. wrote:Depends. The Greatsword of Artorias has one significant disadvantage in that it deal two damage types and therefore goes through two different types of defense before it deals damage. On the other hand, it gets a permanent 40% damage bonus to everything undead or otherwise weak to the divine effect.

However, it also takes advantage of your somewhat spread out intelligence and faith scores. If you want to avoid the disadvantage of the regular Greatsword of Artorias, you could try going for the cursed version -- it doesn't get the 40% damage bonus, but it has only one damage type and therefore deals much more focused damage.

When it comes to weapons in this game, it's less about what's the "best" in general and more about what you just happen to like. So at the end of the day, you have to choose the weapon that feels the best in your hands. Or the one that feels like the best buttons. Or whatever.
    I hate the heavy animations on the GS
    Siegfried.
    Siegfried.
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Siegfried. Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:00 pm

They're exceedingly slow, but greatswords in general are all about their two-handed light attacks anyway. They have the most efficient poise damage dealing rate in the game, so most greatsword use comes down to using the weapon in two hands to stun an adversary and continue wailing while they're staggered.

But like I said, only you can decide what works best for you.
    Tegu
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Tegu Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:20 pm

Siegfried. wrote:They're exceedingly slow, but greatswords in general are all about their two-handed light attacks anyway. They have the most efficient poise damage dealing rate in the game, so most greatsword use comes down to using the weapon in two hands to stun an adversary and continue wailing while they're staggered.

But like I said, only you can decide what works best for you.

I personally decided that having one of each weapon works out best for me XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:50 pm