Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
DNL
Juutas
Purity
7 posters

I wish beating the DLC (with the secret) would...

Purity
    Purity
    Casual
    Casual

I wish beating the DLC (with the secret) would... Empty I wish beating the DLC (with the secret) would...

Post by Purity Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:39 am

Spoiler:
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

I wish beating the DLC (with the secret) would... Empty Re: I wish beating the DLC (with the secret) would...

Post by Juutas Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:13 am

Yeah, it would've been really cool if we could actually spare him this time when he starts limping, but I guess we can't have it all big grin Fromsoft already made awesome fanservice with the cutscene alone so we should be happy with that.
    DNL
    DNL
    Casual
    Casual

I wish beating the DLC (with the secret) would... Empty Re: I wish beating the DLC (with the secret) would...

Post by DNL Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:20 am

I'm not sure, but I think you get another cutscene if you kill manus with Sif and then go to the forest and challenge Sif. You should check one of ENB Videos for it.
    Purity
    Purity
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Purity Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:47 am

Yeah you do, I said it on the original post!

Yeah I know man, Sif is my fav boss so I'm really happy we got more of him and a new cutscene, but just can't help feeling they could've done a little more.

Good to see we getting some Sif love though! I was incredibly happy when I first found him in that cave.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:48 pm

The whole Sif thing they did is amazing, but I also wish they would've gone just one more step and maybe had Sif drop you the ring during the extra cut scene. Either drop it and walk off, or, for extra poignancy, suicide out to give you the ring.
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:04 pm

But you guys don't understand. Sif couldn't just let you take the ring like that. He has to stop you from reaching the abyss, he can't let another friend succumb to the dark like Artorias did. He'll do anything to stop you from bringing ruin to yourself, even if it means fighting you. He's your friend... until the very end. ;__;
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:08 pm

That's fantastic^. I'm going with that.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:15 pm

Ninja'ed by grandmaster wade. sif isnt gona let that happen again!
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:49 pm

Sif is loyal to Atorias, not you guys. don't take it personal
    Purity
    Purity
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Purity Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Wade_Wilson wrote:But you guys don't understand. Sif couldn't just let you take the ring like that. He has to stop you from reaching the abyss, he can't let another friend succumb to the dark like Artorias did. He'll do anything to stop you from bringing ruin to yourself, even if it means fighting you. He's your friend... until the very end. ;__;

That's very cute!

Although Sif did defeat the father of the abyss with us! But anyway, you shouldn't need the ring anyway, if you went back in time and fought the abyss, what artorias couldn't, then why would you need artorias' ring?

Sif could just acknowledge you like he did, howl, wag his tail, and disappear.

Anyway, that was really cute indeed, I'm also going with that, you just made the game more beautiful for me!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:31 am