Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Gravelord Painted World of Ariamis Infection

Al1000
    Addicted
    Addicted

Gravelord Painted World of Ariamis Infection Empty Gravelord Painted World of Ariamis Infection

Post by Al1000 Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:19 am

All black phantom locations revealed in Painted World of Ariamis.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dl9nvevZaY
    Bamjam
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

Gravelord Painted World of Ariamis Infection Empty Re: Gravelord Painted World of Ariamis Infection

Post by Bamjam Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:55 am

How do you get infected so much?
    In my 500+ hours of playtime i havent seen any Blackphantom mobs in my game. Only got the message that the gravelord servent was defeated.
    lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Gravelord Painted World of Ariamis Infection Empty Re: Gravelord Painted World of Ariamis Infection

Post by lonewolf Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:16 am

I wana get infected. That sounded wrong but I don't think anyone will ban me for it.
    Al1000
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Al1000 Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:34 am

Bamjam wrote:How do you get infected so much?
    In my 500+ hours of playtime i havent seen any Blackphantom mobs in my game. Only got the message that the gravelord servent was defeated.

I was lucky a lot. But my last four videos have been arranged. Stay tuned, there's more to come!!!
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:46 am

Awesome!!!!! The BP Bonewheels are crazy powerful, but they die fast :/ . What was your SL?
    Al1000
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Al1000 Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:13 am

WyrmHero wrote:Awesome!!!!! The BP Bonewheels are crazy powerful, but they die fast :/ . What was your SL?
    Hmm. This toon is my the most powerful one with 50 faith. Iaito damage with DB is 900. So, bonewheels are also very resistent, not only powerful.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:12 pm