Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Ghadis_God
Wilkinson3424
DarkW17
FellipeMariano
Artorias The Abyss Walker
Rudmed
Rin
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
bunnywink
Artificerprodigy
HippyClown
Jovias-86
reim0027
twilightwarwolf
ThatPerson
Shkar
WyrmHero
Spurgun
hageshisa
dancash1808
robsthedon
Ahhotep1
27 posters

Lifehunter Mass Invasion Event: "Autumn Annihilation!!"

Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Lifehunter Mass Invasion Event: "Autumn Annihilation!!" - Page 3 Empty Re: Lifehunter Mass Invasion Event: "Autumn Annihilation!!"

Post by Rudmed Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:37 pm

I really don't want to torture whatdoesthependantdo this time around....perhaps I should just stay out of Painted World.

.....then again I could use Priscilla's dagger and the lifehunt scythe.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Lifehunter Mass Invasion Event: "Autumn Annihilation!!" - Page 3 Empty Re: Lifehunter Mass Invasion Event: "Autumn Annihilation!!"

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Rin wrote:nope, how did you pm me?? :|

I'll re-do it...its not in my sent folder? Thats weird... :shock:
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:58 am

Artificerprodigy wrote:Alas, still no PC players to keep me company. =(

Good thing I don't really need the rewards, lol.

I'll probably use something like the mage build I posted over in the LH thread, we'll see though.

You bring honor to LH in your lone quest on the pc front. We Thank You Proper Bow
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:37 am

Rudmed wrote:I really don't want to torture whatdoesthependantdo this time around....perhaps I should just stay out of Painted World.

.....then again I could use Priscilla's dagger and the lifehunt scythe.

Ohhhh another host on the xbox big grin no hogging pendant this time okay lol I want some matches
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Artorias The Abyss Walker Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:44 am

PSN: Drakortha

Sl 99
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:35 am

dancash1808 wrote:

Ohhhh another host on the xbox big grin no hogging pendant this time okay lol I want some matches

Well the character I have around your level is no where close to PvP ready. I could just use lower level equipment. First you have to find me and I may not have an xbox soooooo.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:03 pm

Blue's event/war-builds

psn; blueberryvibe
    build: http://tinyurl.com/cygwufr - sl60

psn; dreambox_
    build; http://tinyurl.com/cy3o89c - sl60

I think that will do for the event
    FellipeMariano
    FellipeMariano
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by FellipeMariano Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:10 pm

I'm in!

X360, FellipeMariano (gamertag), SL55 and SL105.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:26 pm

FellipeMariano wrote:I'm in!

X360, FellipeMariano (gamertag), SL55 and SL105.

Hate to break this to you but your chars need to be 60 and 99 and/or 100 sad

Read the first page in LH (regular) thread. Sl 99 is for Arena Duels. Sl 100 is LH upper cap. happy
    FellipeMariano
    FellipeMariano
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by FellipeMariano Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:53 pm

No prob, I can make it to 60 easily.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:07 pm

I still don't know if breaking my DkS break for this. I wanted to invade as DM or GL to get some data on points. I ask everyone to please assist and score as many points as possible. I'm going to use the scores as an average to implement point caps for the next war.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:09 pm

WyrmHero wrote: I'm going to use the scores as an average to implement point caps for the next war.

Wait... does this mean you will be wanting hosting info too? Or just invasion?
    (might be an idea to ask people for a general ballpark of how long they were playing for too. )
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:19 pm

Hosting too, I want to know how many kills does hosting gets vs invading. It's fing strange because on the first war vs NK they were hosting and 2 guys got +500 points IDK how.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:34 pm

So much is quirky with this stuff. too many factors. all we can do is get a best average over time through experience. Hey at least each war so far has been an informative experience lol
    Hosting in the forest for 24h I think I could get 500 points but doing it in the PW... wow. you PS3 guys have it good if you have droves like that
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:27 pm

Spurgun wrote:
    dancash1808 wrote:They see me hosting....
    Well What is it

Good idea, i'll try to catch as many lifehunters as possible twisted

Ill be there hosting/vading sl80 so I'm right in the middle to maximize my LH kills twisted
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:48 am

Working on this now. I substituted the SSS as it's a banned LH weapon for a Crystal SS. It has the thrust OP R2 attack of SSs, but I could also have a crystal +4 Longsword which is stronger. Barbed SS would be cool but it lacks the thrust R2 that makes SSs awesome for PvP (also the 2 handed roll R1 thrust). It has an occult Halberd (~540 AR) as backup that will use as soon as DM Blade fades.

http://m.mugenmonkey.com/?c=4908967294909741
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:49 am

Looks good Wyrm, idk about that sword never used, didn't think you would be able to buff it.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:56 am

hageshisa wrote:Blue's event/war-builds

psn; blueberryvibe
    build: http://tinyurl.com/cygwufr - sl60

psn; dreambox_
    build; http://tinyurl.com/cy3o89c - sl60

I think that will do for the event

I like the scythe build Blue, the mid roller is gonna be hard work, questers are gonna run away or gang bang you. You better hope you vade some Darkstalkers with that one lol.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:23 am

Lol Robs, the Brass Armor build is my ace build for Painted World. Everyone except ppl who actually wants a duel geta killed by it. Took 6h pvp to get 99 humanty and i got over 3.5m souls from wins. I can honestly say that that one is my most successdul build so far. Maybe not against fast rolling dex toona, but for every nasty str build that onlt relys on spaming r1, this one is a killer. This build is very easy to underestimate, but with loads of HP stamina and poise I'm good

Last edited by hageshisa on Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    ThatPerson
    ThatPerson
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ThatPerson Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:27 am

I remember dying against it when I first met you, and I didnt even know you were LH until you pointed up. Because I cant read signatures, apparently.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:29 am

Lol Its cool thatperon : )
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:07 am

hageshisa wrote:Lol Robs, the Brass Armor build is my ace build for Painted World. Everyone except ppl who actually wants a duel geta killed by it. Took 6h pvp to get 99 humanty and i got over 3.5m souls from wins. I can honestly say that that one is my most successdul build so far. Maybe not against fast rolling dex toona, but for every nasty str build that onlt relys on spaming r1, this one is a killer. This build is very easy to underestimate, but with loads of HP stamina and poise I'm good

I must admit I usally underestimate the GLGS. Never really used much. I would rather face a Mura user than a GLGS user, I know that much.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:18 am

Haha, I have been in love with the GLGS since I joined LH. Tbh, I got killed by a a similar build, but with balder shield i believe before i decided to do this one. The one I got now is new though, I had an old one with almost more success but pumped him to 120
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:29 am

robsthedon wrote:Looks good Wyrm, idk about that sword never used, didn't think you would be able to buff it.

You can buff all crystal weapons lol
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:42 pm

DarkW17 wrote:
    Spurgun wrote:
    dancash1808 wrote:They see me hosting....
    Well What is it

Good idea, i'll try to catch as many lifehunters as possible twisted

Ill be there hosting/vading sl80 so I'm right in the middle to maximize my LH kills twisted

We will see about that twisted

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:12 pm