Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

PvP for SL 120+ Characters?

Taganov

PvP for SL 120+ Characters? Empty PvP for SL 120+ Characters?

Post by Taganov Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:14 pm

Frankly, I think it's kind of lame to stop at some arbitrary level. Does anyone with a high level character either know of a spot with decent high level traffic or want to PvP?

I'm SeaPeaJones on games for windows live (just message me saying you saw the wiki post and I'll add you). Because I'm in the Dragon covenant, which limits the invasion to 1 v 1 when you use my summon sign, we can duel 1 on 1 to our hearts' content.
    sergeantstrawbery
    sergeantstrawbery
    Casual
    Casual

PvP for SL 120+ Characters? Empty Re: PvP for SL 120+ Characters?

Post by sergeantstrawbery Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:22 pm

Try oing to the forest or rss in thr burgh. Kiln is only.spammers
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ssss_2_is_pwnage Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:37 pm

I want to be sure of what you're saying.. you're saying that you want 120 PvP or that you want higher level PvP? I've got plenty of 100 builds, but on the pc I don't bother leveling past that. It limits you and forces you to be creative and have sacrifices in your builds. That is why I don't do higher than 125 PvP, it's boring as hell....
    Taganov

Post by Taganov Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:20 pm

PvP for 120+, so characters that are more than 120. Now that I'm at 147 and holding on to a million souls or so, I think higher levels allow for other interesting options. I'm not talking about the lamers in full giants armor with max attunement slots all loaded with wrath of the gods, dark pursuers, tranquil walk of peace, etc. I'm saying I can be a mage in one round and a ninja in the next. Or a greatsword wielding mage. Or a naked fighter. Or use various under represented weapons like fists or whips. Or dual wield in full dragon form since you could probably take more than 2 hits. I know most people just lame out at higher levels, but it doesn't need to be lame.

Last edited by Taganov on Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ssss_2_is_pwnage Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:29 pm

Taganov wrote:PvP for 120+, so characters that are more than 120. Now that I'm at 147 and holding on to a million souls or so, I think higher levels allow for other interesting options. I'm not talking about the lamers in full giants armor with max attunement slots all loaded with wrath of the gods, dark pursuers, tranquil walk of peace, etc. I'm saying I can be a mage in one round and a ninja in the next. Or a greatsword wielding mage. Or a naked fighter. Or use various under represented weapons like fists or whips. Or duel wield in full dragon form since you could probably take more than 2 hits. I know most people just lame out at higher levels, but it doesn't need to be lame.

I just think it removes most creativity and sacrifice you have with a 120 build, most people load the **** out vit with high levels too. 150 or so wouldn't be bad, as long as it's not a vit gauge haha. Thats boring sad
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pesth Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:38 pm

I think SL100 is awesome to pvp, because you have to make a lot of planning when building a char, you cant dump a lot of points in end and flip/fast roll around without sacrificing damage (since elemental are nerfed and normal scaling got buffed), i'm loving pvping around this SL

the only thing that sucks bug time is not being able to make hybrid classes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:12 pm