Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Glutebrah
ublug
ChizFreak
callipygias
Pesth
SnailsAndSlugs
10 posters

Has anyone "found" the Elite Cleric's Set on PC?

SnailsAndSlugs
    SnailsAndSlugs
    Casual
    Casual

Has anyone "found" the Elite Cleric's Set on PC? Empty Has anyone "found" the Elite Cleric's Set on PC?

Post by SnailsAndSlugs Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:15 pm

I was wondering if anyone has or has heard of unlocking the Elite Cleric set on the PC version? If so, how is it done?

Edit: To expand on this: on xbox, someone managed to unlock the elite cleric set into their inventory through save file "hacking". The models for the armor exist in the game as they are worn by some of the NPCs...Vince and Nico wear it I believe.

Last edited by SnailsAndSlugs on Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Has anyone "found" the Elite Cleric's Set on PC? Empty Re: Has anyone "found" the Elite Cleric's Set on PC?

Post by Pesth Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:21 pm

i think they still didnt added it
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Has anyone "found" the Elite Cleric's Set on PC? Empty Re: Has anyone "found" the Elite Cleric's Set on PC?

Post by callipygias Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:39 pm

I've searched high and low. Nothing. There's one EXTREMELY random enemy (as in: so random it can't be random) that drops, of all things, chain armor. He respawns. I've farmed him a little thinking maybe he'll drop... ahem, other armor, but no luck yet.

Now that I think about it the fact that he drops chainmail could just be someone at Fromsoft's sense of humor coming through. Get it? Chains? Chainmail? Clever.
    SnailsAndSlugs
    SnailsAndSlugs
    Casual
    Casual

Post by SnailsAndSlugs Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:49 pm

In response to Pesth...yes, I know they didn't add it into the game. But, on xbox, someone managed to unlock it through save file hex-editing. Then, it quickly got traded around the community. If it's still in the source files, it's gotta be even easier to unlock on PC.

callipygias, Yeah, the chained prisoner drops chainmail and no other armor. I guess they figured the chainmail set should be available from a drop and not just from a merchant, much like the steel armor drops from heavy knights.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:07 pm

SnailsAndSlugs wrote:In response to Pesth...yes, I know they didn't add it into the game. But, on xbox, someone managed to unlock it through save file hex-editing. Then, it quickly got traded around the community. If it's still in the source files, it's gotta be even easier to unlock on PC.

callipygias, Yeah, the chained prisoner drops chainmail and no other armor. I guess they figured the chainmail set should be available from a drop and not just from a merchant, much like the steel armor drops from heavy knights.

Yeah it sure could be possible to hack into, but hacking it's bad. If it was removed, it must have a reason, like it was unbalanced, etc. Not saying it's impossible, it's just wrong. On topic, I believe it was not added into the game.

Now there are 2 items that weren't added into the game. And a guy discovered them by hacking the game and posted into the wiki, one was the ring of velka and the other was Gwynevere's Talisman. Still they have no use. The ring has no effect, and the Talisman has 0 adj and damage.
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:51 pm

There are more unused weapons and items in the game, but many are unfinished/incomplete with no description and moveset, other stuff have icons but nothing else.
    Has anyone "found" the Elite Cleric's Set on PC? Aqy2q
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rick/screenshots/

The elite cleric and the mage smith armor sets on the other hand have complete descriptions, stats, icons and upgrade information. If they haven't added them by now there must be a legit way to get them in-game.
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:53 am

ublug wrote:There are more unused weapons and items in the game, but many are unfinished/incomplete with no description and moveset, other stuff have icons but nothing else.
    Has anyone "found" the Elite Cleric's Set on PC? Aqy2q
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rick/screenshots/

The elite cleric and the mage smith armor sets on the other hand have complete descriptions, stats, icons and upgrade information. If they haven't added them by now there must be a legit way to get them in-game.

pretty cool FROM spent time making faces for all the NPCs event though we can't see their face. the faces fit with most of them also.

LOL at Carian being bald, wonder if Atorias being lost in the Abyss made her go Britney Spears crazy
    sanadaspy

Has anyone "found" the Elite Cleric's Set on PC? Empty cleric set found

Post by sanadaspy Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:30 am

I was running around and picked up the set but im sorry to say I have no recollection of what I did to find it.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594730694351320631/1B6BA7C757EE0D68D3F73BF6D569F95EDFAC9B17/
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:34 am

sanadaspy wrote:I was running around and picked up the set but im sorry to say I have no recollection of what I did to find it.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594730694351320631/1B6BA7C757EE0D68D3F73BF6D569F95EDFAC9B17/

Thats the normal Cleric set you can buy from Patches .Did you really find it ? I dont recall it being availiable outside of Patches .

Petrus wears the Elite Cleric set . Its Black .

And my thughts on why its not availiable .
    I read some time ago it was supposed to be a reward for the Way of the White covenant which got removed (Why you ask ? No idea). Its not imbalanced or so .
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:35 am

Some folks using the hacked cleric armor also complained that it wasn't fully implemented after all, particularly if used in online pvp as invader or summon. When you arrived in the other person's world, it looked like you still had the set on, but your poise and defense went back to 0. My advice is to avoid all non-release items even if they seem "finished" -- because you can never be sure what they'll really do to you.
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ssss_2_is_pwnage Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:40 pm

Sadly, it is still hacking that gets you this set sad I have one set that I got dropped from a duellist friend in the Township last night, but the only way to get it is to take a peice of armor (best would be chain set as it is infinte) and swap that armor (via hacks) with elite cleric's. It's looks *** EPIC though. Except the legs, they're to thin sad I use full elite cleric's with guardian legs though and I LOVE it, that and elite cleric's gauntlets and helm + elite knight's chest and guardian legs/regular cleric's legs. Try it, Do it. Has anyone "found" the Elite Cleric's Set on PC? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkYrjyWrqw3FWLuzOuk2GS3IMZ5QQ7fC0agZD4L5aa3N5iXknioJd7hw

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:56 am