Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

I have discovered something new about Lautrec!

Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

I have discovered something new about Lautrec! Empty I have discovered something new about Lautrec!

Post by Wade_Wilson Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:53 am

I was in Undead Parish and decided to go to Lautrec's cell, since I hadn't freed him yet. I got there and talked to him, and before freeing him I used Grant's AoE attack, hitting him for almost all of his health. To my surprise, his dialogue actually changed! Instead of saying, "You leave me no choice. I once once grateful to you... but if this is our fate, then so be it!", Lautrec simply says, "You leave me no choice... but if this is our fate, so be it!" The game recognises that you didn't free Lautrec and so cuts out the dialogue about his gratefulness.

It's nothing game-changing but still, I haven't seen anyone talk about this.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

I have discovered something new about Lautrec! Empty Re: I have discovered something new about Lautrec!

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:58 am

It's cool that the game takes that detail into consideration, not a huge lore breakthrough or anything but still interesting.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

I have discovered something new about Lautrec! Empty Re: I have discovered something new about Lautrec!

Post by Spurgun Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:06 am

I was expecting something big sad

But that's awesome, FROM really put a lot detail into this game.
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:11 am

If you talk but don't free him and then talk to him at Firelink after the Gargoyles he gets pissed off.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:16 am

IceIfrit666 wrote:If you talk but don't free him and then talk to him at Firelink after the Gargoyles he gets pissed off.

That's funny! Although, honestly I would be pretty pissed off too. A guy walks up to my cell, is capable of opening it, doesn't open it and then comes back to try and strike up a conversation - yeah, I would be very angry. silly

I always do it the same way with Lautrec so that I can get my Sunlight Medal, Usually I'll have no need for it, but I always take it because it's easy to get and you just never know when one will come in handy. winking
    FellipeMariano
    FellipeMariano
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by FellipeMariano Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:29 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:
    IceIfrit666 wrote:If you talk but don't free him and then talk to him at Firelink after the Gargoyles he gets pissed off.

That's funny! Although, honestly I would be pretty pissed off too. A guy walks up to my cell, is capable of opening it, doesn't open it and then comes back to try and strike up a conversation - yeah, I would be very angry. silly

I always do it the same way with Lautrec so that I can get my Sunlight Medal, Usually I'll have no need for it, but I always take it because it's easy to get and you just never know when one will come in handy. winking

You can always trade/give it to your fellow pirates friends near the Darkroot Basin... you know, our ship wrecked and we need all the efforts we can have.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:19 pm