Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
DxV04
twilightwarwolf
cloudyeki
WyrmHero
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Wilkinson3424
Shkar
White Knight Wulf
ViralEnsign_
13 posters

The First Gravesworn Mediations are now in session

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The First Gravesworn Mediations are now in session Empty The First Gravesworn Mediations are now in session

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:25 pm

Will Wilks, Wulf, and War please join me in the court you have much to discuss!

I suppose we should address some of the concerns of the Gravesworn Membership as well as the Covenants section as a whole.

So lets try to start with the first and move through the issues as they present themselves.

NB_ WHILE IM SURE WILKS, WULF, AND WAR will want advice from the greater community at some point THIS THREAD IS REALLY ONLY FOR THEM

Issues

1.) How to reorganise the Gravesworn structurally? Will the GS remain as they are now or will you three make som changes to how they are structured. E.G_ Changing the Classes, Vocations, imposing a uniform or specific weapons?

2.) How will the Thread be handled. Rotation? So as to spread the responsibility?

3.) How will you check actually membership the the thread/group?

4.) Alliances? Assuming a scenario where the Gravesworn have no allies which allies would you three agree on having/ (NOTE THE Noble Knights and Gravesworn can never be allies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

5.) Will the release of the DLC change how you operate?

6.) What sort of events/ publicity generating things can you do to get a larger member base?

Well guys lets start with #1 and move on..... Wilks, Wulf, and War take it away.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The First Gravesworn Mediations are now in session Empty Re: The First Gravesworn Mediations are now in session

Post by White Knight Wulf Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:14 pm

Sup honestly there's no reason to change much how it works now is fine wilks war wat do u thinl
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

The First Gravesworn Mediations are now in session Empty Re: The First Gravesworn Mediations are now in session

Post by Shkar Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:44 pm

Since you guys kept beating around the bush in the GS thread about actually meeting, I would HIGHLY suggest that you EACH start by making a post directly addressing the points Viral made, and then discuss each of them in order.

By "In order", I mean discuss it until you three have reached some kind of agreement, and then move on to the next one. Don't say one thing about it, and then switch to another one.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Yes, let us keep the gravesworn the way it is built, the covenant is a bit to fragile right now for any big changes.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:02 pm

Shkar wrote:Since you guys kept beating around the bush in the GS thread about actually meeting, I would HIGHLY suggest that you EACH start by making a post directly addressing the points Viral made, and then discuss each of them in order.

By "In order", I mean discuss it until you three have reached some kind of agreement, and then move on to the next one. Don't say one thing about it, and then switch to another one.

Thanks Shkar I like this guy for so many reasons!

+1

....oh and ^ THis!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:21 am

So did you guys work out your problems out, then?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:24 am

Apparently they did not and have not intent to actually resolve the issues......
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:26 am

I think they should vote and assign a grand leader and 3 CMs representing the 3 hands.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:29 am

They could..... but in all honesty which leader would secure the majority vote?
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:39 am

It will be settled with a rap battle!
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:42 am

We're waiting for war to give his opinion
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:45 am

*Epic beat starts*
    Yo im here for only one reason,
    Cause the darkstalker, will be showin us treason,
    Nah im not here to complain
    yo im just sayin,
    you better not for-get who you are playin,
    We the gravesworn,
    straight up G
    We be usin eyes of death fo' yo money
    Now i must confess we are the best,
    and if you try anything against us wellll,
    we'ill just **** you like the rest!
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:42 pm

Wilks it seems clear that war isn't participatin so lets continue. Until I get my comp back ull have to c to the thread wat say u
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:46 pm

We can worry about number 2 when the thread starts to fill up, for now, membership issues. If people dont participate in wars, or on the thread, And are just inactive in the whole forum we take them off the member list until they tell us to put them back on? What do you think?
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:52 pm

Keep the progress coming.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:55 pm

Yes I agree we'll give them a war and 2 smaller events to participate until they're considered inactive unless they give good reason i.e. sum kind of emergancy. wat u think?
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:19 pm

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:Yes I agree we'll give them a war and 2 smaller events to participate until they're considered inactive unless they give good reason i.e. sum kind of emergancy. wat u think?
    Well wolf suggested a mass invasion, In the tomb.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:45 pm

k im here very sorry im so late but no one told me that viral set this up until wulf told me anyway lets discuss more tomorrow as its late for me now but tommorrow ill be ready and willing to discuss and agin i apologize but i truly hadnt known but i will say this i vote for no grand leader as of right now lets at least give ourselves a chance.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:47 pm

Yea we'll start the count with that
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:16 am

Ok ill put it in the OP and announce the time and place.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:51 pm

k so im ready to talk so i think we should keep the cov a it is except that the reed hand should ditch the uniforms any objections?
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:22 pm

I do, i think the uniforms are good for cosplaying as dark wizards/necromancers of pinwheel. And they arent too strict either, what do you think phrexia?
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:30 pm

The uniforms are up to individual. Branches
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:34 pm

wait is anyone the leader of the red hand? or is he still here?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:21 pm

question for two of you because I already know why WolfofPhyrexia can't make it.

Are you going to support the gravelord tour of lordran if it does start again and ask other Gravesworn to prioritize it for participation or not? And are you going to take part in the test session tomorrow?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:55 pm