Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Eastern Samurai Build. Any thoughts or input would help!

RagingPanic
    RagingPanic

Eastern Samurai Build. Any thoughts or input would help! Empty Eastern Samurai Build. Any thoughts or input would help!

Post by RagingPanic Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:39 pm

http://tinyurl.com/8mwxbuu

I'm going to 2 hand my katana. Normally I would frown on the use of katanas, however my fascination with Ancient Japanese culture can not be suppressed. I needed to see if this could be done effectively.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Eastern Samurai Build. Any thoughts or input would help! Empty Re: Eastern Samurai Build. Any thoughts or input would help!

Post by WyrmHero Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:52 pm

Just going to say you're trying to get the good from both worlds and that doesn't work anymore, not as well as when we had DWGR. You are sacrificing too much HP for poise and fast roll.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Eastern Samurai Build. Any thoughts or input would help! Empty Re: Eastern Samurai Build. Any thoughts or input would help!

Post by RANT Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:53 pm

i would do this http://tinyurl.com/9rh2feh and switch wolf to rtsr when in low vit(it takes a sec to do it if you have your inventory in order). it looks good for a theme build.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:59 pm

You only need 14 str, the Uchi's AR doesn't move an inch. And in pvp the short bow almost always out performs Pharis's which saves you 2-3 END. which gives you over 1400 hp at 125SL
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:04 pm

I would switch the Chest to Brigand's, the gloves to Channeler's, and the legs to Channeler's for that authentic Samurai look. You could alternatively swap just the legs and arms to Channeler's if you want to be an armored Samurai. Also, the Iaito's moveset is closer to actual Katana technique so I would go with that. It also looks like you don't need 21 Str, down it to 14 and put the rest of those points into Vit.
    RagingPanic
    RagingPanic

Post by RagingPanic Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Thanks for the help everyone, I will make the changes accordingly. Hopefully this turns into a fun build to play.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:59 am