Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
ChaosMoogle
billy_bayonet
whitechikz11
Serious_Much
MediocritasAurea
tinypantha
Ahhotep1
ThatPerson
blackphantom08
osiris46
BoilerFan8472
WyrmHero
Hoshizoku
Spurgun
T-King-667
Shkar
Jansports
Tiberius Abyss
ViralEnsign_
biotheimpaler
Darksomething56
Wilkinson3424
dancash1808
FellipeMariano
DoughGuy
29 posters

The Noble Knights, the final thread

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Noble Knights, the final thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Noble Knights, the final thread

Post by DoughGuy Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:33 am

I would prove it to you, but the person I had interest from isn't responding over skype!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Noble Knights, the final thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Noble Knights, the final thread

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:13 am

I like nameless grunts too so I cant choose which to join!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:14 am

You can choose both! You can have multiple NK toons, hell its encouraged you just cant get past knight captain with more than 1.
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:15 am

Where are my manners? I left the order and I didn't inform anyone about the situation. I'm sorry for being lost for a long time. Now I returned to inform you all that a lot of things happened being the reason of being inactive for a long time in the forums and especially in the game itself.

It seems a lot has changed and I'm happy for this forum still standing, strengthening. As I've said, new games came like RE6 and AC3. Honestly, I don't know how to play DKS anymore and I lost my excitement to play it again.

I just want to thank everyone in this forum who guided me, played with me, and treated me more than just a player especially Dragonslayer Dough who didn't let me down;assisting me from the start when I was still newbie in the NK. I had a lot of fun, I gained experience since this is my first forum I became active and I learned a lot from you all.

Sadly to say, I cannot fulfill my responsibilities anymore as a commander and as a DKS player. I wish all the best in this community and especially to my beloved Noble Knights! Thanks for the memories my Knights, continue clearing the corruption in Lordran and bring light to the darkness of our enemies.

Proud to be a Noble Knight by heart! For one last time I want to say...FOR THE EMPIRE!

I'll be still here watching, but I hope we may across our paths again someday..when the time is right..
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:22 am

DoughGuy wrote:With the DLC released I am happy to announce an update for the NK. I have added an extra base class and a new prestige!
    First up the new class The Soldier
    The Soldier
    Armour – Chain Set
    Suggested Weapon – Straight Sword/Spear
    Suggested Shield – Knight’s Shield
    Example Build
    Based on the ordinary soldier who makes up the bulk of the NK army, these are men who risk life going into battle against Lifehunters and Darkstalkers with just chainmail to protect them.

Mah Soldier build.

I will also use the mace, the halberd and the rapier sometimes.

Last edited by Spurgun on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:24 am

Sad to see you go Chi. I enjoyed all the times we duelled, you me and Schultz especially, and our co-op run through of the game. But I'm glad the time you spent with us was a great one. I especially thank you for all the hard work you did for the NK, bringing in new members and helping out on the PS3 when I couldn't due to uni. Thanks for everything. All the best and enjoy your gaming. FOR THE EMPIRE! big grin
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:33 am

Welcome to our first Soldier, Private Spurgun!
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:43 am

Haha good old days big grin I will miss this community sad Well, I also left another forum which was my Battlefield 3 clan. A lot of things need to be done in College especially being absent for a long time due to dengue stage 2 and new games arrived which I can't resist.
    Goodluck for the upcoming wars and finding for a new ps3 leader and goodbye mates!
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:44 am

@Dough. You did follow through with my suggestion, so i had to join silly
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:25 pm

A disembowled Body Came up the Elevator to the Archives in his mouth was a Tattered Scroll
    Tattered scroll:
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:03 pm

I'll stick to being the lone crystal seeker, someone's gotta do it silly

Also I noticed there seems to be a gap for console leader for PS3...... just thought it was worth a mention lol!
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:10 pm

Are you even active anymore Serious?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:38 pm

Well... lets just say dark souls hasn't been in my playstation since september silly

To be fair i was just putting myself forward mainly as a rep and to help make decisions in the cov, though i suppose i already do that partly..
    osiris46
    osiris46

Post by osiris46 Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:52 pm

hello big grin
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:53 pm

heya newbie winking
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:55 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Well... lets just say dark souls hasn't been in my playstation since september silly

To be fair i was just putting myself forward mainly as a rep and to help make decisions in the cov, though i suppose i already do that partly..

This cov has been dead lately anyway, so you haven't even needed to help with any decisions silly

@Osiris. Hello Proper Bow
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:00 pm

Well obviously I meant back when the cov section the 'in' thing. silly

It'll come back once people are bored with their new toys in the dlc, covenants are the one thing that allows us to extend our time with dark souls beyond what we would do simply on our own.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:05 pm

Serious you up for one last hurrah?
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:54 pm

Almost done with my holy knight of astora build... Gonna need to save reah and all that jazz though... *Sigh* I always hated doing that. Going into the tomb.... *shudder*
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:18 pm

Make sure you don't let her die by accident WIlks. I did that once, had to go to NG+ just to get WoG.
    Haha Serious you are a reg com, you already get to make decisions. The PS3 leader though, they need to be active online. Sorta to replace me since I can't get online much. Although now Im on holidays hopefully thatll change.
    @Osiris Hey Mate!
    @Billy
    The Dark Lord has a good record against us. But now I have the Faceless. We'll see how he likes his own toys used against him.
    Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Darksomething56 Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:02 pm

Hear me you knights looking for some pvp take a look at this thread for a mass invasion, hosted by the guardians of oolacile https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t13545-the-royal-forest-mass-invasion it will take place in the royal forest so, DLC is required also by participating in it and getting a good score you will auto skip the first rank (YAY SO TAKE A LOOK AT it)
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:05 pm

You dont need to spam this on every covenant's thread, it will make us look bad.
    Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Darksomething56 Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Nah im not spamming it i just thought to post it here since there seems to be a bit of life back here and this is the only thread ill post in it so don't worry big grin
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:10 pm

You're asking the NK to invade!
    lol
    Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Darksomething56 Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:11 pm

or NK who want to try pvp instead of coop (or coop there in defence against us tongue)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:42 pm