Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Touhou RP Builds

Zetrugo

Touhou RP Builds Empty Touhou RP Builds

Post by Zetrugo Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Title is self-explanatory. Anyone have good RP builds based off of Touhou characters? I've seen a Reimu and Marisa one, but both needed some serious adjustments.
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Touhou RP Builds Empty Re: Touhou RP Builds

Post by tinypantha Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Zetrugo wrote:Title is self-explanatory. Anyone have good RP builds based off of Touhou characters? I've seen a Reimu and Marisa one, but both needed some serious adjustments.
    I will start one now that you brought it to my atention suggestions?
    Zetrugo

Post by Zetrugo Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:08 pm

tinypantha wrote:
    Zetrugo wrote:Title is self-explanatory. Anyone have good RP builds based off of Touhou characters? I've seen a Reimu and Marisa one, but both needed some serious adjustments.
    I will start one now that you brought it to my atention suggestions?
    Honestly it's kind of hard to come up with any suggestions because most of the armor in DkS doesn't really resemble any of the Touhou clothes. But for characters, let's say Iku, Youmu, or Tenshi for example. Again, they probably be hard to recreate visually.

But there are some armor pieces that can sort of give them the appearance of certain characters.

Reimu: None/Crown of Dusk, Maiden Robe, None, Crimson Waistcloth

Marisa: Witch Hat, Black Cleric Robe, Witch Gloves, Antiquated Skirt
    roanispe
    roanispe
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by roanispe Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:51 pm

Sadly, there isn't much you can do on console about it. However, with a modicum of effort on PC, you can texture edit quite simply an alternate colour scheme; throw on a 'few' tags, and the colour red then this becomes Moukou. I can't change the colour on the PS3, but I feel it's a close as I am going to come to her. I got an Okuu, a la Red-Green Show, here that I have fun playing as from time to time. Looks similar in spirit only, but I take what I get. Only other one that I know of worth mentioning is a Momiji constructed as so. If you have access to PC, and some texture edits, it'd be trivial to make the hat red. Alas, it's not too helpful. (Depending on whatever angle ZUN decides to draw Momiji, and how you perceive it, it might be worth switching to the Great Lord Greatsword or Moonlight Greatsword.)
    Zetrugo

Post by Zetrugo Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:15 am

roanispe wrote:Sadly, there isn't much you can do on console about it. However, with a modicum of effort on PC, you can texture edit quite simply an alternate colour scheme; throw on a 'few' tags, and the colour red then this becomes Moukou. I can't change the colour on the PS3, but I feel it's a close as I am going to come to her. I got an Okuu, a la Red-Green Show, here that I have fun playing as from time to time. Looks similar in spirit only, but I take what I get. Only other one that I know of worth mentioning is a Momiji constructed as so. If you have access to PC, and some texture edits, it'd be trivial to make the hat red. Alas, it's not too helpful. (Depending on whatever angle ZUN decides to draw Momiji, and how you perceive it, it might be worth switching to the Great Lord Greatsword or Moonlight Greatsword.)
    I kind of figured someone would bring up the PC version. XP But I really have any texture editing skills of any descriptions. Kind of waiting for the one guy out there who will bring about a glorious age of Touhou model replacements/texture edits. Also kudos on those builds! I especially like the Okuu one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:24 am