Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Revoltage
felclef
Seignar
ChizFreak
8 posters

Solution against Pursuers found (Perfect Solution)

ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Solution against Pursuers found (Perfect Solution) Empty Solution against Pursuers found (Perfect Solution)

Post by ChizFreak Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:15 pm

It works against HSM CHSM too (not confirmed). Just use Hidden Body spell.
    I don't take credit for this video.

Last edited by ChizFreak on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Solution against Pursuers found (Perfect Solution) Empty Re: Solution against Pursuers found (Perfect Solution)

Post by Seignar Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:35 pm

Have you tried Ring of Fog? I heard that Soulmasses don't shoot if you have RoF, maybe it applies for Pursuers too?
    My second post located in the pursuers thread (page 2). Did people really just ignore such an early solution?
    felclef
    felclef
    Addicted
    Addicted

Solution against Pursuers found (Perfect Solution) Empty Re: Solution against Pursuers found (Perfect Solution)

Post by felclef Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:36 pm

Nice one.

Maybe some 80+ stab shield?
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Seignar Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:46 pm

*Uses Havel's Greatshield*
    *Opponent casts pursuers, dashes towards me*
    *Opponent deadangles WotG*
    Good Game

You know, on the topic of shields, is it possible to deadangle Pursuers?
    Revoltage
    Revoltage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Revoltage Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:48 pm

I honestly didn't find out about the benefits of the fog ring or hidden body outside pve until I saw that video earlier. It's awesome
    SublimeSinner
    SublimeSinner
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SublimeSinner Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:53 pm

Seignar wrote:*Uses Havel's Greatshield*
    *Opponent casts pursuers, dashes towards me*
    *Opponent deadangles WotG*
    Good Game

You know, on the topic of shields, is it possible to deadangle Pursuers?

You can push out your pursuers with your own silver pendant so just maybe if they were close enough?
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:53 pm

The fog ring doesn't work, pursuers still fire off and chase you to hell and back.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:28 pm

Rynn wrote:The fog ring doesn't work, pursuers still fire off and chase you to hell and back.

Yeah it's not Fog Ring, it's the spell Hidden Body.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:29 pm

Seignar wrote:
    Have you tried Ring of Fog? I heard that Soulmasses don't shoot if you have RoF, maybe it applies for Pursuers too?
    My second post located in the pursuers thread (page 2). Did people really just ignore such an early solution?

It's Hidden Body spell, not fog Ring. Fog Ring doesn't work.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:48 am

I'm actually very insulted the fog ring doesn't work. Hidden Body and Fog Ring are the same freaking effect.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:50 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1d-qH_4PL0&list=UUKXqcI40NlIJYAmtzaieCFA&index=4&feature=plcp
    Not to say it doesn't help though.
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Seignar Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:03 pm

I'm actually very insulted the fog ring doesn't work. Hidden Body and Fog Ring are the same freaking effect.
    Not 100% true. The effect's of RoF are actually weaker than Hidden Body. They work exactly the same when determining the range of activation for Pursuers.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:45 pm

i don't know how what you just said is supposed to make me feel less insulted.
    The effects are EXACTLY the same, in every aspect; EXCEPT that pursuers can activate with the ring of fog, and don't with hidden body. I find it insulting that hidden body is more effective then it's ring equivalent, when you must sacrifice a ring slot to get that effect, and you can't use hidden body while the RoF is on, which means that RoF is weaker, and removes the ability to use hidden body as a counter.

Prior to this spell, RoF and Hidden Body were the same strength.
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Seignar Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:07 pm

They aren't the same in every aspect. RoF IS weaker in the concealing aspect. Really. In PvE there is a notable difference in concealment from the RoF and Hidden Body.

And YOU CAN use Hidden Body while you have RoF, it overrides it. How exactly is RoF inferior to Hidden Body? It costs you a ring slot but it is permanent, meanwhile Hidden Body takes an ATT slot, cast time and is limited to 30 seconds with 3 casts. They are equivalents with different benefits and drawbacks.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:44 pm

At last Int got an OP spell. Very cool hahaha.
    Fotitudo
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Fotitudo Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:24 pm

Only with lag its dangerous. So dodge through it? Wheres the problem?! besides the lag?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:05 am