Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
White Knight Wulf
The Letter X
Knight Alundil
tinypantha
hageshisa
Lord of Ash
reim0027
Ahhotep1
Sunlight_Warrior
WyrmHero
Pesth
TehInfamousAmos
DoughGuy
Darksomething56
The_Flail
twilightwarwolf
billy_bayonet
Rudmed
FellipeMariano
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
ViralEnsign_
SunlightCrusader
Jansports
ROOSTER330
28 posters

Small Cov's Unite for Tournament/War!!!!

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Small Cov's Unite for Tournament/War!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: Small Cov's Unite for Tournament/War!!!!

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:16 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:well see about that ciaran couldnt save herslef let alone arty besides the real fool is your love struck fool ciaran. and arty coulda saved himself but chose to sav Sif over himself. Not to mention a warrior that doesnt stand up to her foes but rather BS and assassinate rather cowardly if you ask me.

An Assassin does what is required. Ciaran goes beyond her own pride to do what the other knights wont!

A real coward is one that has to hide behind his own legend....that someone else forged!

Ciaran is known for her own merits, and probably has done more behind the scenes.... Artorias did what? Fall to Dark? Total hero deserving of his own legend...... (sarcasm here.....)
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Small Cov's Unite for Tournament/War!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: Small Cov's Unite for Tournament/War!!!!

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:21 pm

one he cant hide if doesnt know that hes hiding second your assassain couldnt even attempt to stand up to the abyss let alone last as long as arty. and lets not forget arty wasn someone who laid about he did his own jobs like hunting DW's.but we dont hear anything about ciaran just that she's an assassian. and does what others dont now your just telling me a joke if she was to go and do what others wont then why didnt she try to overcome the abyss huh?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:04 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:one he cant hide if doesnt know that hes hiding second your assassain couldnt even attempt to stand up to the abyss let alone last as long as arty. and lets not forget arty wasn someone who laid about he did his own jobs like hunting DW's.but we dont hear anything about ciaran just that she's an assassian. and does what others dont now your just telling me a joke if she was to go and do what others wont then why didnt she try to overcome the abyss huh?

One- I cant understand what you are saying.....

anywho lets skip the bit where I mock your attempt a listing and get to the bit where I agree she couldn't stand up to the abyss.

NO ONE CAN! The Abyss is nothingness!

IN anycase assuming Ciaran doesnt have a story behind he role as the Lord's Blade would be silly. She earnt a special mask, as symbol of honour,.....oh and lets not forget she was the leader of...wait for it....a whole order of assassins?

Also it the Tracer item descriptions it says that that Gold Tracer lights the dark with flashes of gold..... well we have to assume Ciaran also fought the Dark, in a way no less noble than Artorias...except she didnt fail and go over to the enemy..
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:12 am

but she never did face the abyss head on as well so we cant say she fought as noblely as arty who had attempted to face the abyss head on now up until then she fought just as noblely in her own assassainy kinda way i guess.and i wouldnt say no one can face the abyss im sure there are some who can if not at least it would be the serpants.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:42 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:but she never did face the abyss head on as well so we cant say she fought as noblely as arty who had attempted to face the abyss head on now up until then she fought just as noblely in her own assassainy kinda way i guess.and i wouldnt say no one can face the abyss im sure there are some who can if not at least it would be the serpants.

Whoever thought the Abyss could be faced head on was an utter chump...case and point!

NO cause in more noble that being willing to sacrifce your honour and kill in the name of your lord....except saving small kittens stuck in trees.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:47 am

Would you two shut up ur actting like three year olds swallow ur prides n both of u back down. This is ridiculous. And besides ur filling up rosters thread
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:49 am

Roosters thread...blasted phone
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:23 am

Lol dont worry Wulf...its all bravado. I havent fought Warwolf in age and our Ciaran/Arty feud has been raging since the dawn of DLC announcement.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:01 pm

If Ciaran was able to take on Arty then why didn't she? They all wanted to put him out his misery but only the chosen undead had the power. Sooooooooooooo yeh.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:58 pm

She loved him too much to be he one to kill him.

Additionally once Arty was taken by the abyss he wasnt himself anymore he was a monster.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:12 pm

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh lol
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:13 pm

LOL thats what I was gonna say!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:08 pm

well either or wulfs right so i end it.......NOW anywho they are both good i just think arty's better but well have our duel late and once i get the items n such.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:23 am

About a week left before the battle begins! Just a reminder
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:30 am

Aright I have 2 builds ready and one more build on the way!
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:34 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Aright I have 2 builds ready and one more build on the way!

How many do you plan to use??? Lol
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:35 am

Um I didnt know it mattered......the Sucessors are kinda dead..... I dunno I just got told by Chaos to attend with what I had....but do I have to choose one?
    The_Flail
    The_Flail
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by The_Flail Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:42 am

Well I have a rather self-serving sugesstion for you Viral:)

Can you guess what it is?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:57 am

I can.....but I want to know if Dough is coming as one of the NK or a Gentleman?
    Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Darksomething56 Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:29 pm

damn gentleman's society quite big and how come people from GS and KS aren't coming in? i do fell like changing sides to help even it a bit

Last edited by Darksomething56 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:10 pm

Dark GS is joining because we've more or less restarted as a cov
    Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Darksomething56 Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:16 pm

I know that and oh i made a error in that post and going to fix it i meant" and how come people from GS and KS arent coming?" going to fix that mistake now
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:32 pm

Well I have a GS toon but Im not going to level it over SL 70-/75
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:51 pm

Ah ok
    OrnsteinFanBoy
    OrnsteinFanBoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by OrnsteinFanBoy Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:34 am

@Rooster Hey can you add me to the roster for those of cursed blood please dude. I'm on PS3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:34 am