Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Marino.
callipygias
6 posters

Heal Miracle and the Arena

Veradox
    Veradox
    Addicted
    Addicted

Heal Miracle and the Arena - Page 2 Empty Re: Heal Miracle and the Arena

Post by Veradox Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:16 pm

Prostration
    For f*cks sake! Stop that overquoting madness! My eyes!

ED: And my point of view on topic is simple - you heal when you can. That is not an abuse. That is a part of your build. So why should it offend others, using black magic or ninja flippin? %) Everyone pays his own price. And has his own benefits.
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ssss_2_is_pwnage Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Veradox wrote: Prostration
    For f*cks sake! Stop that overquoting madness! My eyes!

ED: And my point of view on topic is simple - you heal when you can. That is not an abuse. That is a part of your build. So why should it offend others, using black magic or ninja flippin? %) Everyone pays his own price. And has his own benefits.

Quoted :3 but i'm just saying my opinion on the matter. If you heal after matches and your not a faith required build i'm gonna kick chain you :p
    Veradox
    Veradox
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Veradox Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:32 am

You're just envy. That does not add you any points winking
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ssss_2_is_pwnage Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:48 am

Veradox wrote:You're just envy. That does not add you any points winking

Quoted.

Envy? That doesn't even make sense. Envy my wins when I use cheap tactics vs cheap tactics is what I say. You cast heals, I cast chainstabs to your back :3
    Veradox
    Veradox
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Veradox Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:56 am

When you cast anything - you stay on the same place, facing the same direction. You DO get vulnerable when doing this. You DO sacrifice your safety, being open for a shot/throw/faster cast/BS/swings. When you choose to heal - you do a part of your build. And it is not cheap. I kinda don't understand you, when you say that using game features is cheap... In one build I can choose to have basic heal (12 FAI, 10 ATT) and use it on my own risk. In another build I have 8 ATT and 8 FAI, meaning that I decided to skip any casts for the sake of this particular build. And seeing somebody heal during the fight - why should I rage? Because I didn't think of possibility to do the same stuff? Or because I'm dumb enough to let the enemy do that unpunished? And by punishment I don't mean switching from my normal, honorable strategy to a cheap chain BSing.
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ssss_2_is_pwnage Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:11 am

Veradox wrote:When you cast anything - you stay on the same place, facing the same direction. You DO get vulnerable when doing this. You DO sacrifice your safety, being open for a shot/throw/faster cast/BS/swings. When you choose to heal - you do a part of your build. And it is not cheap. I kinda don't understand you, when you say that using game features is cheap... In one build I can choose to have basic heal (12 FAI, 10 ATT) and use it on my own risk. In another build I have 8 ATT and 8 FAI, meaning that I decided to skip any casts for the sake of this particular build. And seeing somebody heal during the fight - why should I rage? Because I didn't think of possibility to do the same stuff? Or because I'm dumb enough to let the enemy do that unpunished? And by punishment I don't mean switching from my normal, honorable strategy to a cheap chain BSing.

It's a difference in opinion. I know about healing, and I choose not to do it. You don't open yourself up, it takes 2 heal casts for an enemy to reach you after the first death in the arena. I know, I have great heal on my tryhard faithful kirk account. I just have a different opinion on the matter. As for the option to do it in the game? I didn't say it was CHEATING. I said cheap bro. Backstab fishing is cheap, pathetic and annoying. It's not cheating, but it is everything I said previously. Things intended to be used can be cheap, but not cheating. You seemed quite confused with my use of terms.

Chainstabbing was obviously not taken out by the developers, is that NOT cheap? It's not cheating, obviously, it's part of the game, but is it not a cheap tactic to use? Theres a difference between cheap tactics and cheating the game. Don't get confused on that, I think that adding it to your build to give you an advantage is cheap, so i'm going to play cheap. It's my opinion on it, you may think differently and then you'll have to deal with backstabs and more backstabs. I don't care if you disagree, but if you use it against me in the arena then prepare to face the consiquences. It's quite simple really. happy
    Veradox
    Veradox
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Veradox Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:52 am

Yeah, for sure happy Quite a parallel with the games name - Prepare To Die happy I got your point.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:15 pm