Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Not able to find the antiquated set

Leylia

Not able to find the antiquated set Empty Not able to find the antiquated set

Post by Leylia Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm

Hello all,

I have a problem involving the antiquated set and hence Dusk of Oolacile. Despite meeting all requirements stated on the Wiki, the set does not appear where it is supposed to spawn. Just in case I name my doings so far anyway in order to narrow down the possible error as much as possible:

1. I killed the Hydra and the Golden Golem to free Dusk. I talked to her and answered YES afterwards.
    2. Since I already have placed the Lord Vessel, I got the "key" to the Sanctuary Garden and in the progress defeated Artorias as well as Manus and hence rescued Dusk. (I did not kill the dragon yet)
    3. I used her now active summoning sign 7 or 8 times by now cause I wanted to hear all her dialogue.
    4. I quitted the game several times (also already to make Dusk disappear again before when hunting down her information), I went to the Bonfire near the shortcut to the valley of Drakes, I even teleported to the bonfire at Firelink shrine and after each step I checked the end of the cave where her set is supposed to spawn as treasure.
    5. It never was there

Now I am wondering why is that? The wiki simply states, it would appear after at least summoning her once and making the area reload (quit, change area), which I did multiple times by now and yet there is no treasure for me. Is it maybe due to my game progress?
    I am on my first playthrough level 114. I placed the Lord vessel, killed the bed of chaos, killed the 4 kings (and offered both souls to the vessel), I reached the bonfire in the Archives before the Crystal caves but did only enter them 2 times without finishing them (no 2ndencounter with Seath).

I would be really happy if someone could help me.
    Sincerely,
    Leylia
    Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Not able to find the antiquated set Empty Re: Not able to find the antiquated set

Post by Darksomething56 Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:11 pm

its where you find dusk 1st (gold golem) should be there on a dead body
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Not able to find the antiquated set Empty Re: Not able to find the antiquated set

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:14 pm

Ooh, that's tough. I don't know what to tell you, the dress should be there.
    Leylia

Post by Leylia Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:39 pm

Darksomething56 wrote:its where you find dusk 1st (gold golem) should be there on a dead body

I know it should be there, but there is nothing, not a dead body, no glowing soul, just emptiness (well there is a player message saying that there is a hidden path ahead but I doubt that counts)

And WDTPD (if I may) yes, I am clueless as well, stopped playing yesterday cause it annoys me quite a bit! So since I followed the wiki instructions I figured it wouuld be a tough one but maybe someone knows happy
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:03 pm

If I understand the order you did things, you went back to get Dusk's set after already rescuing her from Manus, yes? If that's the case then she never died for her set to be there. Maybe that's it.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:49 pm

I think that if you rescue dusk, then travel to Sanctuary Garden quickly without letting the set appear, it may be lost forever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:41 am