Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Uparkaam
butternut86
Rudmed
ChaosMoogle
Back Lot Basher
9 posters

Which playthrough will you use for DLC?

Poll

What playthrough will you use for DLC?

[ 8 ]
    Which playthrough will you use for DLC? I_vote_lcap47%Which playthrough will you use for DLC? I_vote_rcap [47%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Which playthrough will you use for DLC? I_vote_lcap12%Which playthrough will you use for DLC? I_vote_rcap [12%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Which playthrough will you use for DLC? I_vote_lcap41%Which playthrough will you use for DLC? I_vote_rcap [41%] 

Total Votes: 17
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Which playthrough will you use for DLC? Empty Which playthrough will you use for DLC?

Post by Back Lot Basher Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:50 pm

I was just wondering if anyone plans to punish themselves with an NG+ or higher playthrough of new content, rather than just loading up a first-playthrough character? I honestly can't decide. I've got an NG++++ mage that I really like, but wonder if I need a warm-up round first on a lower level toon. What's everyone planning?
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Which playthrough will you use for DLC? Empty Re: Which playthrough will you use for DLC?

Post by ChaosMoogle Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:58 pm

New Game + for me, to increase the chances of getting Gravelord Black Phantoms in the new areas happy I'm also running an SL40 into the new content though, so I can come back to Anor Londo etc and give people a sneak peek of what is ahead of them silly
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Which playthrough will you use for DLC? Empty Re: Which playthrough will you use for DLC?

Post by Rudmed Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:18 pm

NOW!
    butternut86
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by butternut86 Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:21 pm

I'm doing it on NG + because I've done everything I need to in the playthrough. All I would have to do is kill the golem in the Archives and go back to the lake where the hydra was.

I also have a NG I've been working on. I just beat Qualaag.. but I still have a little while to get to Anor Londo. So by tonight I'll probably just start it on my NG+. It shouldn't be too hard because my NG + character is leveled pretty high at SL 122 with 41 vitality, 43 endurance, and 41 strength. I also have the Greatshield of Artorias.. which is a beast and can block most attacks.
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:36 pm

I'll do it on NG+10. I might try going naked with only a broadsword. At least for the boss battles. Won't probably end well...
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:44 pm

Probably NG++, as my main is at that at the moment. Though i'll go with NG right afterwards.
    XachAttack
    XachAttack
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by XachAttack Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:59 pm

I'm gonna go at it on regular NG, since none of my characters have NG+, and then I'm gonna run through it again on NG+. On Sl 100. Good fun..
    argotthar
    argotthar
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by argotthar Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:53 pm

NG++ SL120 since it's my main. But I got SL100 ready for Arena which will immediately follow ;-)
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:04 pm

My NG+7 toon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:32 am