Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Question about Darkmoon and Sunlight blade

TheBigLebowski
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Question about Darkmoon and Sunlight blade Empty Question about Darkmoon and Sunlight blade

Post by TheBigLebowski Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:19 am

Ok, I never created a toon for this powers, now I have. Do you have to play through the game twice for both miracles? If you get the darkmoon blade you can't kill gwyndolin and then get the sunlight blade? Do you have to be in the govenant to use it? (the dmb)

Sorry if it's a noob question, but I never got into those aspects of the game.
    Mauri_Sono
    Mauri_Sono

Question about Darkmoon and Sunlight blade Empty Re: Question about Darkmoon and Sunlight blade

Post by Mauri_Sono Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:24 am

For the darkmoon you get by joining the covenant and you can only use it when you are in the covenant, but if you get covenant + 1 and so on the buff gets stronger, the sunlight blade you get by killing him (its good but not darkmoon blade good), if you want both you should kill him him and go to new game plus and join the covenant silly
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Question about Darkmoon and Sunlight blade Empty Re: Question about Darkmoon and Sunlight blade

Post by billy_bayonet Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:47 am

Get slb bladeon your first playthrough i made the mistake of getting dmb first, then killing gwyndolin on my second playrough...had to go to NG++ lols or join get the miracle, then kill gwyndolon go to NG rejoin baboom
    TheBigLebowski
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by TheBigLebowski Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:22 pm

Thanks for these tips.

One additional question; how many Souvenir of reprisals do I need for a maximum powered darkmoon blade?
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:26 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:19 am