Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Change to Siegmeyer?

Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Change to Siegmeyer? Empty Change to Siegmeyer?

Post by Seignar Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:53 pm

In Sen's Fortress, he is located below the boulder trap past some snakemen corpses. That wasn't so the case in my game: Siegmeyer was indeed there, but he was being guarded by snakemen, in addition, his dialogue (IIRC) about the boulder trap comes up the first time you speak to him and not the second.

Is this just some buggy bug or an actual change to the game?
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Change to Siegmeyer? Empty Re: Change to Siegmeyer?

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:10 pm

well, sometimes those snakemen are dead and sometimes they are alive. I'm not exactly sure what decides that. Not sure about the dialogue, probably has something to do with that. I started NG+ with a character today, and was surprised to see the snakemen dead, they are usually alive the first time through sens for me.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:32 pm

I had this problem once a few months ago. I actually came in to find him gone, and not only the snakemen around that area dead, but the majority of the ones immediately following that area as well. There's a thread here somewhere where I posted it, but I can't remember what we decided caused it. At any rate you should be able to continue his storyline normally from Anor Londo. Pretty sure I did.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:46 pm

The intended event, is that the serpent-men around him are dead, because it's supposed he killed them to get there in the first place, and he sat there to think how to go up.

But yeah I had that bug that causes them to be alive, be careful with Siegmeyer, once while I was fighting them they it Siegmeyer and almost killed him, and it's very probable that if they stagger him he will fall and die, because he is a sitting on a cliff.
    passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by passivefamiliar Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:54 am

I've had it happen both ways a few times each. Just another hint that the world we think we know still has some mystery.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:18 am