Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
FexDS
Abiathar82
6 posters

Info for the DLC (Spoilers kinda)

Abiathar82
    Abiathar82
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Info for the DLC (Spoilers kinda) Empty Info for the DLC (Spoilers kinda)

Post by Abiathar82 Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:31 pm

So I know there is a lot of new info to be add because of the DLC. You guys may already know some of these things but just thought I would post them incase.

The Guardian Soul can be fed to Frampt for 10,000 souls.

Elizabeth's Mushroom can be fed to Frampt for 1,000 souls.

Using the Obsidian Greatsword's 2 handed strong attack consumes 50 durability per use.

Kalameet's breath attacks due not appear to be fire based. I used the the Black Knight Shield +5 for the fight and it definitely did not reduce blocked breath damage by 95%. It is more than likely concidered Magic damage. The BKS reduces magic by 25% and I would say that is much closer to the amount of damage it was blocking.

Anyway I hope this info is helpful and as of the time of this post , I did not see any of this info on the respective pages.
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Info for the DLC (Spoilers kinda) Empty Re: Info for the DLC (Spoilers kinda)

Post by FexDS Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:45 am

Hi big grin

If you are a wiki member, please feel free to add anything that you notice is missing to the wiki directly. If you are not, then you should apply by clicking here

I'll try and detach myself from the DLC a bit and update some of this later on if someone else doesn't get to it first big grin
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:13 am

Hey there. Since this topic is up here i just felt like adding something. I heard that it had not been confirmed whether the Sunlight Maggot could open up the illusory walls or not. So just felt like confirming it if that's really the case.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:35 am

It can open them. It's what i used to open them on my str toon (PC version).
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:40 am

I can also confirm it works.
    Abiathar82
    Abiathar82
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Abiathar82 Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:40 am

FexDS wrote:Hi big grin

If you are a wiki member, please feel free to add anything that you notice is missing to the wiki directly. If you are not, then you should apply by clicking here

I'll try and detach myself from the DLC a bit and update some of this later on if someone else doesn't get to it first big grin

Ok that would be cool. Sorry I assumed that only specific people were allowed to edit the wiki. I will apply.
    Abiathar82
    Abiathar82
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Abiathar82 Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:22 pm

Ok I edited the respective pages , of course this was my first edit , but I tried to follow the format of the other pages. Feel from to tweak of my edits though. Also sorry the note on Kalameet is quite lengthy but I couldnt think of a way to say all of the info needed any shorter than that.

Also and I didnt want to edit this before getting an ok. The Obsidian Greatswords weapon type is stated as a Greataxe on the wiki. I know that the description page for the weapon says it is a Greataxe , but the stat page for the weapon states that it is a Greatsword (atleast on PS3). Also the move set for the weapon is clearly that of a Greatsword. When you click on the weapon type on the wiki ( which says greataxe) it takes you to the greataxe page , however the Obsidian Greatsword is not on this page and it seems that it would be less confusing if the weapon type just linked you to the Greatsword page which is where the Obsidian Greatsword currently is. Sorry I know I am ranting a bit here :oops:.
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:30 pm

Abiathar82 wrote:Kalameet's breath attacks due not appear to be fire based. I used the the Black Knight Shield +5 for the fight and it definitely did not reduce blocked breath damage by 95%. It is more than likely concidered Magic damage. The BKS reduces magic by 25% and I would say that is much closer to the amount of damage it was blocking.
    His breath attack is both magic and physical, about 50% of each, there's no fire damage at all afaik.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:26 pm