Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
BIG TIME MASTER
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Odinbear
THEOGLUIGI
Corporal Maxey
9 posters

What's a good soul level for co-op in DLC areas?

Corporal Maxey
    Corporal Maxey

What's a good soul level for co-op in DLC areas? Empty What's a good soul level for co-op in DLC areas?

Post by Corporal Maxey Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:02 pm

I looked at the wiki and I didn't see any level recommendations for DLC yet. Is there a good level to be for the DLC? I'm level 60 and I get summoned sometimes but it just feels like I'm waiting around more often. I don't think I'm the optimum level.
    THEOGLUIGI
    THEOGLUIGI
    Regular
    Regular

What's a good soul level for co-op in DLC areas? Empty Re: What's a good soul level for co-op in DLC areas?

Post by THEOGLUIGI Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:10 pm

Probably get a little closer to SL100, like 90 or so. Because most people take on the DLC last and are on their way to gearing up for the arena, where SL100 is the norm. Just a suggestion.
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

What's a good soul level for co-op in DLC areas? Empty Re: What's a good soul level for co-op in DLC areas?

Post by Odinbear Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:35 pm

Pretty active summons at 103. Up to 108. And still active. Damn that kalameet is freakin hard.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:39 pm

my dads been getting good summon rates at the sanctuary guardian at lvl 17.... but i've also gotten good rates there at 50, for arty it varies alot and for oolacile, i usually hang out at around 70...
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:06 am

Check the wiki again, its all there.

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Warrior+of+Sunlight

or more in depth

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Guide+to+Co-operative+Play

EDIT: Reread your post and you are asking specifically about DLC, sorry.

I was there at 50-60 and usually took 10 minutes or a little less to get summoned. At 80 I am summoned almost instantly. Can also be your connection as well.
    Tomhet
    Tomhet
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tomhet Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:47 am

I was wondering the same thing. My new character is level 61 and I don't think I'm being summoned as often as I thought I would be.

Though that makes the few fights I get a LOT more interesting, specially Manus.
    Rynoa
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rynoa Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:01 pm

Uhm, I was lucky then, got a toon at lvl 67 (but it was 59 when I got in the DLC) and I get summoned as soon as I lay down the sign (Royal wood areas and just outside Artorias, lately for Kalameet more than Artorias), but never tried in Ollacile or Abyss yet
    thatsgoodcandy

Post by thatsgoodcandy Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:10 pm

I'm level 67 and I get summoned constantly...
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Back Lot Basher Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:14 pm

I think you'll find a lot of people summoning between 80 and 100, as they farm to make their level 100 character, which is probably the new norm.

That being said, I also have a level 168 mage and I've been getting a ton of invasions, summons, and arena matches. There used to be a theory floating around that all high level characters became the same thing, due to all the high stats. I disagree. Many builds at that level are wildly different. Just last night in an arena match I (a mage) was with a cleric, going up against a Dragon dex build, and a strength build. Everyone had a crazy bag of tricks. Wasn't exactly an "honor" match, but it was a blast.

EDIT: Yesterday, I was playing a level 45 dex/int build, and found THREE signs outside Artorias' door. So there are definitely people playing the low level builds too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:59 am