Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Help me make a cosplay build

Razielthemanslayer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Help me make a cosplay build Empty Help me make a cosplay build

Post by Razielthemanslayer Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:15 pm

Help me make a cosplay build 22997711

It's Raziel from Soul reaver, the inspiration of my name xD. help me him in dark souls!!

big sized picture:
    http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/2/20991/2299772-legacyofkainsoulreaver-2295.jpg
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Help me make a cosplay build Empty Re: Help me make a cosplay build

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:48 pm

Hes a character that would be somewhat difficult to do. http://tinyurl.com/aa92oxm best i could do, make the skin blue obviously. Actually a fairly viable build too, end is a little low but it will be fine with ring of favor.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:51 pm

http://tinyurl.com/ab43a8v?
    Razielthemanslayer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Razielthemanslayer Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:41 am

Thanks guys! I'm actually gonna go with Fruitpunch's one with a few tweeks.

SL 100 Warrior

Vit: 41
    Att: 10
    End: 25
    Str: 16
    Dex: 40
    Res: -
    Int: -
    Fai: 30

R1: Claw
    R2: Balder Side Sword
    L1: Dark Hand
    L2: Canvas Talisman

Armor:
    Thief Mask
    Hollow Warrior Armor
    Tattered Cloth Manchette
    Hollow Soldier Waistcloth

Rings:
    Wolf Ring
    Ring of Favor and Protection

Spells:
    Darkmoon Blade

So how's it? I already started the character. I decided to at a 1 SL more. should it be too important for Co-op?

also end is a vit scary. Do I need to be extra careful with 25 end?
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:26 am

You would be fine with 20end and ring of favor. Without using ring of favor, max endurance is acheived with 40end(160). With 40end AND ring of favor it is possible to get more, but that is the only possible way to get more then 160. So 20end with ring of favor is actually the same as having 30end and no ring of favor(which ends up being 133). Only reason i was really worried is because i had the Flamberge as a weapon, which would use a bit more end per swing then the balder swag sword. You really don't even need 25 end if that is what you are going to use, but it shouldn't matter. Also if you are doing co-op vit isn't as important, so if you feel more comfortable with higher end then do that.

That build will be great for co op, i suggest co oping bosses like Orn&Smo,4kings, and all the DLC bosses to get the most action at that SL. Do you know how to make the Skin blue by the way? There's options in the customization that aren't immediately noticeable, you have to press left/right on the dpad(kind of hard to explain).
    Razielthemanslayer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Razielthemanslayer Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:50 am

FruitPunchNinja wrote:You would be fine with 20end and ring of favor. Without using ring of favor, max endurance is acheived with 40end(160). With 40end AND ring of favor it is possible to get more, but that is the only possible way to get more then 160. So 20end with ring of favor is actually the same as having 30end and no ring of favor(which ends up being 133). Only reason i was really worried is because i had the Flamberge as a weapon, which would use a bit more end per swing then the balder swag sword. You really don't even need 25 end if that is what you are going to use, but it shouldn't matter. Also if you are doing co-op vit isn't as important, so if you feel more comfortable with higher end then do that.

That build will be great for co op, i suggest co oping bosses like Orn&Smo,4kings, and all the DLC bosses to get the most action at that SL. Do you know how to make the Skin blue by the way? There's options in the customization that aren't immediately noticeable, you have to press left/right on the dpad(kind of hard to explain).

Oh I see! well I decided to sacrifice 5 points of vit and add them in end so I end up with 40 vit and 25 end!

I wanna co op! but i wanna put this baby in the arena will it be a good build in the arena?

btw i know how to make the skin blue xD for some reason this character looks better while hollowed, he looks nearly identical to raziel while hollowed!
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:12 pm

yea i can see that, raziel looks like a hollow. I think it is probably a good idea to go 45vit/25end. What i consider to be enough end might not be the same for you, plus if you wanted to switch up the build at all having spare equip weight would be good(well i guess raziel uses different weapons).

As for the arena, the build will suffice. Just remember to bring Great Heal. It sucks cause arena duels are full of super try hards and the worst of the laggy players, and 2vs2 & FFA(which are actually a lot more fun imo) are a ghost town.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:26 am