Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

SUNBROS are you there?

DarkAldo
    DarkAldo

SUNBROS are you there? Empty SUNBROS are you there?

Post by DarkAldo Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:25 am

Hi there!

I am a portuguese warrior of the sunlight! I´m on NG++ just with Priscilla (optional) and Gwyn left to Slay... I have some questions:

1-Is my SL too high to get summoned for boss battles? Yesterday I was summoned to 4 kings after several atempts! I guess the DLC is more active but even there...

2-Can I only be summoned by other Sunbros? Is this the best covenant to get summoned?

3-I´ve noticed that the DLC area, since the graphic problems, it´s way more difficult to get summoned! Is this related?

4-Is it worth to get my faith to 50 to use Sunlight Spear? My current faith is 32.

5-With 45dex, 28str and 32faith, in NG+++ will it be worth to go for elemental weapons instead of regular +15?

Thanks!
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

SUNBROS are you there? Empty Re: SUNBROS are you there?

Post by Jester's Tears Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:53 am

#1: You can Summon/Get summoned by people who are 10% Over you or 10% Lower then you. Meaning that the chance of getting summoned at Lvl 200'ish is low :3

#2: You can get summoned by anyone.

#3: People is probably having problems dealing with the graphic thingy so Summoning other's isen't high on the ''To do'' list...There shoulden't be a Problem elsewhere

#4: I don't really know. If you're a Faith build then YES. The Sunlight spear is a Really Powerfull ''Spell'' so tearing up eneimes with it is No Problem.

#5: Stick to 15+'es. Pick a Dex weapon (Rapiers etc.) due to the Dex Scaling. But you can always have a Lighting weapon since
    A: Sun Bro's uses lighting stuff!
    B: Never know if you're gonna fight a Dragon Bro!
    -Short said. 15+ Wins 9/10 times. But a secondary elemental works.

HOPE IT HELPS <3

Last edited by Jester's Tears on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Me No Spell Good...)
    DarkAldo
    DarkAldo

Post by DarkAldo Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:03 pm

Tks BerzekerS!

Yes, I have a lightning Iaito +5, a Murakumo +15, Uchigatana +15 so I think I´ll stick to that... I´ve been trying to farm darkwraiths for slabs to complete some other upgrades but I haven´t been lucky... either way, probably my SL is to high to summon/get summoned, since the reach is 130-160?
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:05 pm

The ''NORMAL'' Soul Levels are around 120-150. That's where most people stop leveling due to they're done with thier Builds or just PvP'ing.
    DarkAldo
    DarkAldo

Post by DarkAldo Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:18 pm

Tks!

Is there anyway to "de-level" some Stats and put there somewhere else? Like King Allant´s souls suck? lol I want my faith to go to 50 but I don´t want to go SL 163 because of the online action...
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:19 pm

If you're around sl 200 you should be able to see more signs in the coming weeks since people will be making sl 200 builds for the arena.
    DarkAldo
    DarkAldo

Post by DarkAldo Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:20 pm

YEI!!!

I have about 300k souls but don´t know what to do with them... maybe i´ll level up...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:08 pm