Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

A question regarding the Great Grey Wolf Sif Boss fight...

Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

A question regarding the Great Grey Wolf Sif Boss fight... Empty A question regarding the Great Grey Wolf Sif Boss fight...

Post by Gazman0169 Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:32 am

Now that the DLC looks to tug on the heart strings further when it comes to the Boss fight with the Great Grey Wolf Sif, if he were to give you the option to simply take the Covenant of Artorias Ring and leave in peace, would you?

Bearing in mind that doing so would prevent you from obtaining the True Greatsword of Artorias, the Cursed Greatsword of Artorias, or the Greatshield of Artorias on that particular playthrough.
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

A question regarding the Great Grey Wolf Sif Boss fight... Empty Re: A question regarding the Great Grey Wolf Sif Boss fight...

Post by Odinbear Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:34 am

Naw, all the bosses gotta die.
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

A question regarding the Great Grey Wolf Sif Boss fight... Empty Re: A question regarding the Great Grey Wolf Sif Boss fight...

Post by Rarayn Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:39 am

Much to the surprise of no-one who have ever read my posts on the subject, I'd forfeit the Soul of Sif in a heartbeat if it meant not having to kill him

Could be argued that even if Sif knows you from ancient Oolacile, he'd want to protect you by keeping you away from the Covenant of Artorias at any cost though. It didn't exactly turn out well for Artorias, regardless of his intentions.
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Gazman0169 Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:49 am

Me, I probably would, which will come as a surprise to all those who've read my posts about torturing ol' Sif in the past.

It was my eldest who put me onto this when my Iron Knight Tarkus build squared up to him this morning, and in all honesty for the first time ever it felt wrong fighting him.

I must be getting soft in my old age! lol
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:15 pm

I'd watch the new "save Sif" cutscene on youtube, but kill him myself everytime.

Gotta have them souls!
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:09 pm

Spare him, I love that little puppy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:53 pm