Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Onion Knight
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
mugenis4real
Gazman0169
BIG TIME MASTER
Lord of Ash
10 posters

Suddenly people need help transfering items?

Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Suddenly people need help transfering items? Empty Suddenly people need help transfering items?

Post by Lord of Ash Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:23 pm

Ive been trading for ages and I remember when the bb glitch was to be patched and everyone was glad because now it would be more of a challenge gathering items. Whats with everyone Suddenly needing to pass items between characters isnt that technically muling and Im sure there are some of these who were against the glitch but no doubt used it in secret.Dont get me wrong Im not mad or accussing in fact, Im quite proud, with the glitch gone Ive helped at least 12 people start mules and even more move items between characters keep up the good work my shop is open .
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Suddenly people need help transfering items? Empty Re: Suddenly people need help transfering items?

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:44 pm

A turd will inevitably roll down hill.

(don't take that too seriously)
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Suddenly people need help transfering items? Empty Re: Suddenly people need help transfering items?

Post by Gazman0169 Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:48 pm

In my mind trading and glitching are two entirely different things, whereby one is acceptable and the other isn't. If you trade you are merely engaging in commerce (of sorts), which the game actively promotes by having Merchants of it's own, but if you glitch you're cheating, period! Now I know that a lot of our fellow gamers were BBGlitching to create characters to PvP duel with, and in all honest I've got no issue with this if that's all you were intending to be do with these characters, but as you know a lot of our fellow gamers BBGlitched to get the jump on others, and that in my mind was just plain wrong. I for one am glad that the BBGlitch was patched, as it now means that we've all got to work just that little bit harder to get the builds we've been dreaming of.

The more time you invest in your character the more you'll end up appreciating him/her. twisted

It's a shame that you're on Xbox, as I could see myself using your services from time to time, you'd be like another Merchant to me. big grin
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:01 pm

Without the BB glitch, making new builds takes ages.

Prostration
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Gazman0169 Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:05 pm

Tough! IMHO that's a small price to pay if it helps keep the low-level griefers at bay, or at the very least keep their numbers down to a manageable size. twisted
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:41 pm

sadly it doesn't, i've actually seen an upswing in low level griefers, the only difference is that only 40% flip instead of 99% even at lvl 8 in the burg you run into guys with full chaos weapons.
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Onion Knight Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:43 pm

The damage has already long been done. Hopefully they won't make the same mistake thrice.
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:50 pm

I supply the griefers for the right price Microsoft. points. and such
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:43 pm

There is nothing wrong with true "muling". Someone needs to transfer an item from one toon to the next, a mule helps with that transfer. This is different from bb glitch, which is basically duping.

So, naturally, since items can't be duped, there will be more trading or muling going on.
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:14 pm

Why are mule threads locked
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:13 pm

"Mule" threads are typically dealing with "giving" items via the bb glitch. That is not a true Mule, since it requires glitching to "dupe" an item. A true mule is a go between to transfer items (hence the term "Mule" - to carry). We have an entire forum dedicated to trading items.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:09 am

What Reim said. All the "mule" posts has something in the lines of "I want 99 boss souls or 99 of something else I need help"
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:33 pm

Lord of Ash wrote:Ive been trading for ages and I remember when the bb glitch was to be patched and everyone was glad because now it would be more of a challenge gathering items. Whats with everyone Suddenly needing to pass items between characters isnt that technically muling and Im sure there are some of these who were against the glitch but no doubt used it in secret.Dont get me wrong Im not mad or accussing in fact, Im quite proud, with the glitch gone Ive helped at least 12 people start mules and even more move items between characters keep up the good work my shop is open .

Hmmm my good friend whats the highest lvl character you have?
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:23 pm

My highest is max my lowest is 3 I supply everything all legit all clean
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:53 pm

Santa please bring back the BB-glitch....I can't take this anymore... Suddenly people need help transfering items? 1330857165
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:54 pm

Who needs santa when Im here just give me your soul and....twisted
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Gazman0169 Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:02 am

Sorry Juutas I have it on good authority that your on the Naughty list! twisted
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:53 am

Gazman0169 wrote:Sorry Juutas I have it on good authority that your on the Naughty list! twisted

It might be since I'm spanked by Dark Souls constantly.

Suddenly people need help transfering items? 3248139268"Now stay down!" Suddenly people need help transfering items? 1330857165"...okay"
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Gazman0169 Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:55 am

lol You should make that your new sig line! twisted
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:58 am

Gazman0169 wrote:lol You should make that your new sig line! twisted

Ta-daa~!
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:38 am

Lord of Ash wrote:My highest is max my lowest is 3 I supply everything all legit all clean

I have 629 toon thats in need of a another slab. I have a +5 enchanted zwei and a blue slab to trade.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:39 pm