Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
DoughGuy
Qawdz
6 posters

From Software gave me an early copy of Dark Souls II (Beta)

Qawdz

From Software gave me an early copy of Dark Souls II (Beta) Empty From Software gave me an early copy of Dark Souls II (Beta)

Post by Qawdz Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:19 am

That's right. Last week I headed to Japan because I got chosen to participate in the Dark Souls II Beta Test.. This is a secret meeting that 10 people went to, all of which were granted a copy of Dark Souls II. This copy is incomplete and only includes the first section of the game (tutorial). After playing for about 10 minutes I noticed that you can swap to 1st person if you'd like. From Soft employees told us not to give out any information about the game and got us to sign a contract saying we will be charged 5,000 USD if we did leak information. I want to share more with you guys, so tomorrow morning I will upload a video of me unboxing the game. I don't care about the fine since I can pay it off. Thanks for reading.

-Qawdz

Remember, tomorrow I will upload a video....
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

From Software gave me an early copy of Dark Souls II (Beta) Empty Re: From Software gave me an early copy of Dark Souls II (Beta)

Post by DoughGuy Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:23 am

Troll me once shame on you, troll me twice ...
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

From Software gave me an early copy of Dark Souls II (Beta) Empty Re: From Software gave me an early copy of Dark Souls II (Beta)

Post by Onion Knight Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:25 am

And now watch as the thread explodes with replies and he is never seen again...
    You could of at least learnt how game development and testing works before posting this. Come on! Amateur mistakes!

From Software gave me an early copy of Dark Souls II (Beta) Tumblr_mepbby27uJ1r3tejuo1_500

Last edited by Onion Knight on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:27 am; edited 2 times in total
    tofucactaur
    tofucactaur
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by tofucactaur Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:26 am

LAWL @ TROLL
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:45 am

Oh this filthy shameless trolling :'D made my day~
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:57 am

Qawdz - I wouldn't want this forum to be responsible for you losing $5k. So, out of the kindness of my heart, I'm going to lock this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:42 pm