Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
sure-magicians
Seth Winternight
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
inchymo188
AshLumi
shadowzninjaz
LordRevan
ViralEnsign_
Taueth
RePaused
GrizzlyJunkz
dantheman123
ThatPerson
Murkulanvippi
raecor14
FattyOfDoom
Ghadis_God
NinjaVanish
BeeSeaEss
billy_bayonet
Hydreigon11
KusaiCharlz
Hisoka
The Letter X
Jansports
Hokucho
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
bunnywink
hageshisa
Demon Slayer
FinPeku
slowturtles
ChaosMoogle
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
DoughGuy
twilightwarwolf
Spurgun
Ahhotep1
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 19 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by Demon Slayer Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:33 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:I am so very proud to be apart of a group of dedicated people, old and new, who truly make this cove very special. Kudos go to each and every member!!! You are the life-blood and energy that makes this cove dynamic cheers

big grin

But am i new?

Ohhh **** this is my 666 post

I,M *** up
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 19 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by dantheman123 Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:59 pm

i finally made a covenant feel free to check her our happy
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:06 pm

https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=d2FycmlvciwzMiw4LDQwLDE0LDE0LDExLDksOSw5OSw0NSw0NSw0Miw0NSwzMSw0LDE1NCw5NSw2LDg3LG5vcm1hbCxub3JtYWwsbm9ybWFsLG5vcm1hbCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDksd29vZGVuLHdvb2Rlbix3b29kZW4sd29vZGVuLDEsMCww

i built this for my new cov could some one give me an honast opinion or offer some fixes? big grin
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:55 am

dantheman123 wrote:https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=d2FycmlvciwzMiw4LDQwLDE0LDE0LDExLDksOSw5OSw0NSw0NSw0Miw0NSwzMSw0LDE1NCw5NSw2LDg3LG5vcm1hbCxub3JtYWwsbm9ybWFsLG5vcm1hbCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDksd29vZGVuLHdvb2Rlbix3b29kZW4sd29vZGVuLDEsMCww

i built this for my new cov could some one give me an honast opinion or offer some fixes? big grin
    the ring of steel protection is almost useless. i would go for FAP, havels, clotenory. pretty much any "denfece" ring is useless.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:18 am

Dan maybe u could try to put on the havel ring n change a couple of things to get ur toon to fast roll. That could make a whole lot difference when it comes to PvP.

But hey, thats just my opinion.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:08 am

Dan, how about taking your new cove stuff to your new cove thread...and leave this for the Exiled. We will support you there!! Thanks! I'm sure we will help you with your new cove but it should be in your thread cause that is one way to promote it. happy I

I do wish you luck with your endeavor...and yeah, I got your PM and will answer you now. Sorry, didn't back to you yesterday.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:34 pm

dantheman123 wrote:https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=d2FycmlvciwzMiw4LDQwLDE0LDE0LDExLDksOSw5OSw0NSw0NSw0Miw0NSwzMSw0LDE1NCw5NSw2LDg3LG5vcm1hbCxub3JtYWwsbm9ybWFsLG5vcm1hbCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDksd29vZGVuLHdvb2Rlbix3b29kZW4sd29vZGVuLDEsMCww

Dan, in mugenmonkey just click "Minify" (I think that's what it says) and it will create and smaller link for you happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:43 pm

I am still missing some Exiled members in the Exiled Guerrilla Warfare event...sign up guys. Please don't wait till last minuet. Besides, I need to see the numbers, sl(s), and number of hosts that I'll will be working with to make last minuet tweaks!! big grin
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:47 pm

Alright guys! Grab your weapons and get to work! The event is in 2 days, don't forget to post in both Exiled threads too! :Baal03:
    now lets have some fun! twisted
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:02 pm

Nice to have you fin!
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:15 am

Hey, I'm getting ambitious in the ranks, will there be promotions after the guerilla event? It seems pretty big, and I'm ready to go to the top! twisted
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:00 pm

BeeSeaEss wrote:Hey, I'm getting ambitious in the ranks, will there be promotions after the guerilla event? It seems pretty big, and I'm ready to go to the top! twisted

Yes! promos will be forth coming!! All activity including psn chat, Exiled thread, and Forum activity will also be considered. Also, I am looking at adding at least one more Council Member! But remember...you need to be rank 3 to be considered for a CM position!!

cheers

twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:21 pm

cool another CM shall be arriving btw ahho where is that vetran person you spoke of awhile back?
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:41 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    BeeSeaEss wrote:Hey, I'm getting ambitious in the ranks, will there be promotions after the guerilla event? It seems pretty big, and I'm ready to go to the top! twisted

Yes! promos will be forth coming!! All activity including psn chat, Exiled thread, and Forum activity will also be considered. Also, I am looking at adding at least one more Council Member! But remember...you need to be rank 3 to be considered for a CM position!!

cheers

Good, :face: cuz it's time to kick tails and start taken names twisted
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:48 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:cool another CM shall be arriving btw ahho where is that vetran person you spoke of awhile back?

Tw, many of us have been playing this game for a very long time and doing the "cove thing" almost as long, too. These are difficult times.

Many are trying to stave off boredom, and "burn-out"...some will come and go! I can understand their predicament.

Some (veterans) have commented on the repetitiveness of forum comments but we also have new people for whom this is a new experience...so it is what it is! Older forum members will come and go, now. But as long as some of us stick it out and encourage the new people...anything can happen. What is good for the wiki and forum is ultimately good for all!! cheers

BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:23 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    twilightwarwolf wrote:cool another CM shall be arriving btw ahho where is that vetran person you spoke of awhile back?

Tw, many of us have been playing this game for a very long time and doing the "cove thing" almost as long, too. These are difficult times.

Many are trying to stave off boredom, and "burn-out"...some will come and go! I can understand their predicament.

Some (veterans) have commented on the repetitiveness of forum comments but we also have new people for whom this is a new experience...so it is what it is! Older forum members will come and go, now. But as long as some of us stick it out and encourage the new people...anything can happen. What is good for the wiki and forum is ultimately good for all!! cheers

well you can count on me to never leave silly
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm

i understand that but i was asking who that person was as ive never seen them and was interested in meetoing them.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:05 pm

If I remember correctly it was appaxno
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:26 am

Murkulanvippi wrote:If I remember correctly it was appaxno

It was happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:49 am

Yep LOL

For all my words...I lost track of the question!! lol!

Thanks for answering guys big grin
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:53 pm

Man, that event was SUPER fun!!! lol I would definitely like to see more of those in the future. Now that the event is over, how will the promotions be distributed? I'm dying to know bounce
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:35 pm

BeeSeaEss wrote:Man, that event was SUPER fun!!! lol I would definitely like to see more of those in the future. Now that the event is over, how will the promotions be distributed? I'm dying to know bounce

The mystery shall be revealed as soon as I speak with the Delphi Oracle Whereupon, the "way" of righteous rightness shall guide my mere mortal soul!
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:02 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:

The mystery shall be revealed as soon as I speak with the Delphi Oracle Whereupon, the "way" of righteous rightness shall guide my mere mortal soul!

:?: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 19 3358384175 :?:
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:12 pm

HAHAHAHA!!!! I was actually expecting that "kind" of response from Fitz..if not more "colorful".

Yep, promos are up for consideration and that info will be "revealed" tomorrow...probably cheers

Holy Poop!!! "tomorrow" was two days ago :oops:

I'm on it like flies on... silly

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:53 am

OK!! Listen up everyone!

I am leaving the event thread up for a little longer...so I can get peoples input on the event!!

But...Exiled, you need to come "home" and post in our thread LOL
    Lets keep it "alive" while event thread is still up and after. THANKS cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:20 am