Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
sure-magicians
Seth Winternight
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
inchymo188
AshLumi
shadowzninjaz
LordRevan
ViralEnsign_
Taueth
RePaused
GrizzlyJunkz
dantheman123
ThatPerson
Murkulanvippi
raecor14
FattyOfDoom
Ghadis_God
NinjaVanish
BeeSeaEss
billy_bayonet
Hydreigon11
KusaiCharlz
Hisoka
The Letter X
Jansports
Hokucho
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
bunnywink
hageshisa
Demon Slayer
FinPeku
slowturtles
ChaosMoogle
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
DoughGuy
twilightwarwolf
Spurgun
Ahhotep1
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 3 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by WaLKA Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:06 pm

Well I have a PS3 now. It seems to have a knack for disconnecting everything else from the internet whenever I turn it on though.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 3 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by Jansports Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:30 pm

It's amazing what one can do when they're too mad at O&S to keep playing the game for an hour or so.

I had planned on Darkmooning, but I sorta became a darkwraith to get myself some easy manaties so I might just stay there, How slow would SL99 invasions be in the painted world?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:43 pm

Jansports wrote:It's amazing what one can do when they're too mad at O&S to keep playing the game for an hour or so.

I had planned on Darkmooning, but I sorta became a darkwraith to get myself some easy manaties so I might just stay there, How slow would SL99 invasions be in the painted world?

Not slow..PW is good vader territory most times, even now!! Lots of Japanese players for some reason, too!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:44 pm

WaLKA wrote:Well I have a PS3 now. It seems to have a knack for disconnecting everything else from the internet whenever I turn it on though.

Well, that is not a good thing...hope you can figure the fix!!! We miss ya big grin Event soon!!
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:43 pm

Well my psn is iHokuto_Shinken. Throw me requests. I'll probably get the game today or tomorrow when I get off work.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:58 pm

Ohhh My Gooood. I've made a huge mistake.

I can't offhand weapons for poop anymore. I use to offhand all kinds of things, spears and scythes mostly, sometimes a Shotel. But I was doing some township hosting while I went to grab black flame... and I turned into an idort! My spacing is awful, whaat happened? I shouldn't have been playing that super tank, it taught me bad habits like getting hit too much.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:24 pm

Suppeople
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:47 pm

All Exiled!!! please post your builds in the thread. I wanna take a look at what we got rollin' twisted

Please use Mugenmonkey:

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/

I will be taking attendance! silly

I need them posted by Jan. 1st happy

Thanks!!

big grin

Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:29 pm

As U comand my Lady for the glory of our Queen Pricilla!!

http://mmdks.com/kvz
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:46 pm

jansports that was freakin awesome. to be honest i now want to write a background for my char.

as for builds here they are

my mage http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=480154115501073882 (who has less health than i thought n i still kicked peoples asses with, just a fact, and switches between tcc and logans as well as an extra crystal soul spear and homing crystal soul mass with normal soul spear and homing soul mass)

my arena build http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=392694366739489891 ( theres no specific weapon here because i use many different weapons fer this build lik the clay and uchi, which are generally)

and finally my OC build if you will http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=266118465268875162 (also uses resins and is dm +1 as of the moment but will be +3 )
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:50 pm

My builds already posted, it's almsot done just need to find a few more soul levels and 2 slabs for armor.
    Hokucho
    Hokucho
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Hokucho Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:04 am

x

Last edited by Hokucho on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hokucho
    Hokucho
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Hokucho Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:25 am

I just reached Anor Londo and I'm lv 30 exactly. Now time to grind. I may go into our Queen's world in order to retrieve the red soapstone.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:09 am

Hokucho wrote:I just reached Anor Londo and I'm lv 30 exactly. Now time to grind. I may go into our Queen's world in order to retrieve the red soapstone.

Excellent Hokucho!!! Your effort and diligence makes us proud!! Your dedication will not go un-noticed!!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:34 am

Everyone!!! Please check the NEW SECTION in Our OP at the beginning of this thread; Post #5. happy

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t15894-the-exiled-of-ariamis-epoch-two-the-rising#312229

I hope you all like it and will add your own lore!!!! big grin

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:51 am

My god how i hate those bridge gankers. Every second invasion last night was one of them.
    I can't really counter them in any effective way either with this build (sl 55, pure dex).
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:37 am

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=414038125173176649

I have no idea how to make DSS work at 100, but by golly I'm gonna try! If only Nito's skeletons would stop owning my face (I haven't leveled yet still at base Vit)
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:49 am

Hokucho wrote:x

You called?

I've watched the Lifehunters/Exiled since before the fall, and I have to say that you guys really did a good job keeping this covenant alive. I really like the way it turned out.
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Artorias The Abyss Walker Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:08 pm

This is my build: Dragon build

I use this for everything and it handles pretty well.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:18 pm

So far...so good Guys!!! Keep the builds coming in!!! Thanks big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:00 pm

I need to see the rest of the builds people....humor me happy Lets get it done big grin

also...
    @ Tw: I read your RP
    @ Hokucho: read yours, too!!

You both did a nice job!!! Had only a couple suggestions. I will pm you here (on forum)...if i don't pass out, again. (2 hrs sleep in 28 hrs :shock: :evil: )
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:05 pm

My build: http://mmdks.com/lgn
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:27 pm

FinPeku wrote:My build: http://mmdks.com/lgn

Thanks Fin happy
    Hokucho
    Hokucho
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Hokucho Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:43 pm

Im waiting to post my build until I get to 99, that way I can get you somea ccurate data.
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:21 pm

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=312420075813789232

What I'm using on xbox, though I switch around my gear a LOT. But it's a gist.

Of course, I don't have a character made on the PS3 yet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:55 pm