Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
MrIwont4get
Hydreigon11
Elite Knight
dancash1808
harrynewgas
Condemned Payne
hey its andres
Fainthumbleher0
Wordsmith92
Juutas
abmoner
ChizFreak
Fatneckwood
Slarg232
tinypantha
Shungi
The Letter X
Rynn
x4NUB15x
KrochosTG
Cabjoy
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Red Rosie
27 posters

Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

Red Rosie
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome! Empty Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

Post by Red Rosie Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Hey guys, I plan to host a fight club in the painted world soon (sl 100)...

Know the narrow bridge where you first fight the bloated zombies? Ill summon people to fight on that bridge, Mortal Kombat style whilst i watch from a distance with binos/bow - giving a side view.

Only rule is no healing items, anything else goes

If you fall off it counts as a loss, and there will be prizes for anyone managing to land an uppercut blow that sends someone off the edge!

For anyone whos seen any of my videos, you will know my editing is FAR better than my actual gameplay, so rest assured ill give it cool effects like:

- the generic "FIGHT" at the start
    - "FLAWLESS VICTORY" where needed
    - "FATALITY" for an awesome parry finish
    - (for those that remember) "toasty" when killed by a pyro
    - And of course a clear name of who is fighting

Kudos to DreadedCone for this idea (streamer who doesnt use the forums) who will be filming muricans who are up for this (and may stream it, not sure), since I am UK and will not catch everyone without staying up till silly o clock!

If you are up for this, leave a reply with your GT, whether UK or US time zone would suit you better and any improvements/ideas you have for this, ill get a time sorted and message you. You can also catch me at RedRosieSugar.Chatango.Com =)

One last thing.... if anyone wishes to invade and sabotage it..... PLEASE TRY =D

Rosie =) Well What is it
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome! Empty Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:35 pm

You should also ban WoG and Force as well, just sayin'.

That aside, I'd be down for it. GT: DiogenesSinope7
    Cabjoy
    Cabjoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome! Empty Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

Post by Cabjoy Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:41 pm

Yeah I'm keen.

GT: Cabjoy

We're 13 hours ahead in Australia so might not be the easiest to figure out. But if it's on the weekend, like Sunday for me and saturday night for you guys I'd defs be keen for an early morning DkS sesh silly
    KrochosTG

Post by KrochosTG Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:43 pm

There's no need to ban anything =p I'm always down to show off, expect many toasty's (if the level cap gets raised to 120). Raise it to SL120~ and I'll be more inclined to join.

GT: KrochosTheGreat
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:44 pm

Only saying ban those spells because if ring-outs count as defeats then spells that knock you down and away could prove game-breaking.
    x4NUB15x
    x4NUB15x

Post by x4NUB15x Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:47 pm

Quick note: averege PvP class is about 120, so that is fitting. And as much as it foils my BRILLIANT plans at conquering this challenge, yes... Force and WOTG would be way too OP for this scenario.
    Red Rosie
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

Post by Red Rosie Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:54 pm

Hmm you have a point about those spells, id just say try and keep them to a minimum and make the fights look good, sure anyone can invade and spam force/wog, and I wont say its not allowed (unless we get to it and its constant lol)

But if we get enough people this should be a pretty popular video on the forum, and (hopefully) no one wants to be the guy who spammed force for the cheapest win!

I wanna see lots of uppercut weapons, white dragon breath and..... dragon fist!
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:57 pm

I'll join with my Sephiroth cosplay right now if you wish.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:58 pm

I'll try to get into the spirit of the thing so I'll go in with fist weapons (Cestus, Dra. Bone Fist, Claws, Dark Hand, etc...) I'll probably lose a lot but at least it'll be fun role-playing. silly
    Cabjoy
    Cabjoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Cabjoy Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:00 pm

Red Rosie Sugar wrote:Hmm you have a point about those spells, id just say try and keep them to a minimum and make the fights look good, sure anyone can invade and spam force/wog, and I wont say its not allowed (unless we get to it and its constant lol)

But if we get enough people this should be a pretty popular video on the forum, and (hopefully) no one wants to be the guy who spammed force for the cheapest win!

I'm pretty much half way there with one of my builds haha! Got a str/int build made for the Dragon Bone Fist. Only problem I just realised is I might miss any FC's you have this week (if any). **** going on around the house and won't be able to hook up the box to the net. I'll use this time to get my builds ready. 8D
    Red Rosie
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

Post by Red Rosie Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:06 pm

Cabjoy wrote:
    Red Rosie Sugar wrote:Hmm you have a point about those spells, id just say try and keep them to a minimum and make the fights look good, sure anyone can invade and spam force/wog, and I wont say its not allowed (unless we get to it and its constant lol)

I'm pretty much half way there with one of my builds haha! Got a str/int build made for the Dragon Bone Fist. Only problem I just realised is I might miss any FC's you have this week (if any). **** going on around the house and won't be able to hook up the box to the net. I'll use this time to get my builds ready. 8D

Ah Dont worry ill leave this hear for a week or something and get some numbers =)
    x4NUB15x
    x4NUB15x

Post by x4NUB15x Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:10 pm

I will probably tune up my Lady of the Dark Role play for it.. I just can't let go of that gem.. Love it.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:10 pm

Good. Because I'll only be available in early to mid-January.

That may still be too late, but I'm still throwing my hat in anyhow. Bow
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:28 pm

Sign me up! Joy

US time, by the way.
    Shungi
    Shungi
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Shungi Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:32 am

Red Rosie Sugar wrote:One last thing.... if anyone wishes to invade and sabotage it..... PLEASE TRY =D

tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:56 am

ill be happy to join in GT TinyPantha
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:27 am

GT: Slarg232

I come to cleanse this land, SL 97

Central US Time.
    Fatneckwood
    Fatneckwood
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Fatneckwood Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Hey I wouldn't mind doing this!

GT: FatNeckWood

Eastern US Time.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:09 am

I wish I had an Xbox...

I would invade in the middle of a fight and use Chameleon, then move in the background distracting people from the actual fight lol
    KrochosTG

Post by KrochosTG Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:17 pm

still no date for this? Can I use my sl146? I wanna show off my manly mage :S
    Red Rosie
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

Post by Red Rosie Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:58 am

Hey guys sorry for the delays on this, I am still waiting on a reply from DreadedCone, he seems real busy at the moment so I dont mind just filming it myself but will have to check with him first since he came up with it

I will keep you all posted best I can!

Well What is it
    Cabjoy
    Cabjoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Cabjoy Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:08 pm

Ready when you guys are! big grin
    abmoner
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by abmoner Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:26 am

Sounds like fun

Gt abmoner

Us mountain time
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:25 pm

So what about Spear builds? We are going to be stuck on a bridge with next to nowhere to get behind someone, spear builds are going to be pretty much OP.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:33 pm

I could be in if I would know the exact time first...that is if Rosie let's me to join *Kappa* happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:29 am