Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

XBL Gravelord Servants

ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

XBL Gravelord Servants  Empty XBL Gravelord Servants

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:49 pm

I was on my second , much needed break from DkS , but now I came back hungry for more. A little rusty Im sure , but Im going to activate 3 new months of gold on XBOX live tonight , to get back into the flow , in preparation for the arrival of my copy of the ''Prepare to Die Edition''. cheers

Im looking to get in contact and conglomerate with all of you active Gravelords , who reside on XBL and like to spread misery and or duel together.

Unfortunately I cant acces the DLC content untill Ive received my PTDE for XBOX bounce
    abmoner
    Addicted
    Addicted

XBL Gravelord Servants  Empty Re: XBL Gravelord Servants

Post by abmoner Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:40 pm

Gravelord here. What are you looking to do. I say spread misery to the forest gankers again. I missed the last event.

Do it.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:56 pm

Im mainly just looking for 120ish Gravelord friends on XBL since the Gravesworn user covenant faded away.

We can meet up in the same area's for PvPing against eachother and others , when we are both online and feel like going to the same spot at the same time.

This increases the popularity of the covenant , and increases the infected worlds in that particular area.

For me It's always been more fun with other gravelords around , especially when invader traffic was very frequent silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:33 am