Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[PS3] need 4 items, offering anything else in return

mowmow

[PS3] need 4 items, offering anything else in return Empty [PS3] need 4 items, offering anything else in return

Post by mowmow Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:33 pm

Sup guys. I pretty much screwed up my first character with whom I nearly accomplished platinum, except for a few weapons. I'm stuck on NG+ with the 4 new londo bi***es and after several tries, including some with jolly cooperation partners, I decided to do it the cheap way. I've already created a new toon and I gave more thought into that build, but I'm not planning on doing a complete walkthrough again, it's mainly for pvp.

So I need the following things:

(Cursed) GS of Artorias or Greatshield of Artorias
    Great Lord Greatswortd
    Sanctus
    Grant

So it's merely those two black phantom drops and two boss weapons/shield, most importantly of course the latter. After having those I should get the respective trophy and I'm willing to give you any other piece of equipment in return, hell you can have my whole inventory, that toon's going to die afterwards anyways this includes stuff like fire zweihander +9, divine serpent-man GS +9, true GS of Artorias +5 and so on. Also slabs of every color, as I used the reload trick to get my trophies.
    I'm SL 112, so you should be 91-133 if I'm not mistaken? PM me if interested :]
    [PS3] need 4 items, offering anything else in return 3596227959
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

[PS3] need 4 items, offering anything else in return Empty Re: [PS3] need 4 items, offering anything else in return

Post by Demon Slayer Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:59 pm

add me i can help u
    mowmow

[PS3] need 4 items, offering anything else in return Empty Re: [PS3] need 4 items, offering anything else in return

Post by mowmow Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:36 pm

still topical, my fellow pirates!
    Ryonsion
    Ryonsion

Post by Ryonsion Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:37 pm

Add me I have grant and sanctus

PSN Ryonsion

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:21 pm