Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
bloodpixel
KomradDakka
Mr. Tart
Juutas
Yukon
GrinTwist
Slarg232
RANT
12 posters

old games you played but cant remember thier names.

RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

old games you played but cant remember thier names. Empty old games you played but cant remember thier names.

Post by RANT Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:47 pm

ok so i have this game i played back on ps1 that was a bout a guy that gets killed(i think it was published by eidos) then wakes up in some kind of hell, its an empty barn with pools of water around and i remembering sucking really bad. anyone has any idea? anyway, if you have a game you cant remember the name and want help post it here and hope fully someone can help you find it, thanks.
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

old games you played but cant remember thier names. Empty Re: old games you played but cant remember thier names.

Post by Slarg232 Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:56 pm

The only one I played but don't remember the name of was the one the Fallout guys made before Fallout. You were some undead dude trying to figure out what made humans human.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

old games you played but cant remember thier names. Empty Re: old games you played but cant remember thier names.

Post by GrinTwist Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:26 pm

I remember playing cartoon point-and-click games, but I can't remember the name of a single one of them. I suppose it's a good thing I wouldn't think they would be able to hold their own now.

I remember playing an old RTS game for my PC too. It was pretty cool since you could have Greek Gods fight for you.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:59 am

i dont remember any of those games, maybe someone will. the reason i wanted to know the one i described(or tried to) is because i wanna tell everyone to avoid it since it was pretty bad.
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:38 am

Earthbound used to be one of those games for me, when I was a kid my brother made me smell the scratch and sniff strategy guide that came with the cart, so it became "that game that smells like boiling cabbage and eggs" until about 5 years ago.

I remember this one game on the ... dreamcast? where you were a ghost who didn't want people in your house so you had to hop in tv's and other appliances to scare them out.. I think it was called extoplasm or something?

Another two games on the SNES, one where you could be a green frog on the over screen to hop across water, and the frog was an ally in your team (EDIT: It was Jean from Breath of Fire 2!)
    And another JRPG on SNES that focused on axes, and at the start of the game you were some lumberjacks kid, who had to go into the forest to cut a tree blocking some path down, either before or after chopping it down you had to fight a boss.. the title had something to do with axes I think.

Can't say I recall any of the games listed here from the describtions, but I played a lot of point n' clicks as a kid on PC too. Only remember a few of their names. most of them were horrible.

Last edited by Yukon on Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:03 am

Slarg232 wrote:The only one I played but don't remember the name of was the one the Fallout guys made before Fallout. You were some undead dude trying to figure out what made humans human.

This sounds a bit like Plane scape: Torment (check it)
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:09 am

GrinTwist wrote:

I remember playing an old RTS game for my PC too. It was pretty cool since you could have Greek Gods fight for you.

This COULD be Shadow of Olympus...
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:49 pm

There are loads, though i can only remember one as of right now. It was a RTS, low graphics compared to nowadays. There were as far as i can remember 3 different ''factions'' kinda, each with buildings you could grab if i remember correctly. There was one creating nature like creatures, another giving you the possibility to create giant ants and mosquitoes i think, but that's all i remember. ''EDIT'': I think you could build human buildings where you got soldiers from ''taverns''.

Actually, now that i think of it, there's another RTS i remember playing too, but i remember much less of this one. All i really remember in detail was that the characters creating buildings were women carrying vases on top of their heads. If anyone recognizes these lame details, please tell me, because although those are some old and probably not the best graphical RTS i really enjoyed them. silly

GrinTwist wrote:I remember playing cartoon point-and-click games, but I can't remember the name of a single one of them. I suppose it's a good thing I wouldn't think they would be able to hold their own now.

Unless you mean in a physical form, there is Age of Mythology as well as its expansion pack AoM: The Titans.
    KomradDakka
    KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by KomradDakka Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:50 pm

There was this one Sierra game for the pc i used to love playing, the idea was that you had to make a rube goldberg type machine with the pieces they gave you to finish a puzzle, also TERMINAL VELOCITY!
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:18 pm

^ The sierra game, was it The incredible machine? I remember playing something like that when I was a kid, good times.
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:13 pm

Juutas wrote:
    Slarg232 wrote:The only one I played but don't remember the name of was the one the Fallout guys made before Fallout. You were some undead dude trying to figure out what made humans human.

That was it! Now to go to Amazon!
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:33 pm

I remember I had a PS1 demo disk. I was playing this guy who was underwater and had claws.
    Also there was another game where I was a skeleton knight.
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:49 pm

bloodpixel wrote:Also there was another game where I was a skeleton knight.

Could be Medievil perhaps.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:14 pm

Slarg232 wrote:
    Juutas wrote:

That was it! Now to go to Amazon!

The Incredible Machine was awesome. I used to love those games.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:32 pm

Yukon wrote:
    Another two games on the SNES I am pretty sure, one where you could be a green frog on the over screen to hop across water, and the frog was an ally in your team, some JRPG, I feel like it was one of the 'Mana' games. And the other JRPG on SNES that focused on axes, and at the start of the game you were some lumberjacks kid, who had to go into the forest to cut a tree blocking some path down, either before or after chopping it down you had to fight a boss.. the title had something to do with axes I think.

You're not talking about Crono Trigger are you?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:44 am

bloodpixel wrote:I remember I had a PS1 demo disk. I was playing this guy who was underwater and had claws.
    Also there was another game where I was a skeleton knight.

souls reaver and medievil?
    JaffaCakes
    JaffaCakes

Post by JaffaCakes Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:50 am

There was this one game I used to love, and I only recently found out its name, it's called Nightmare Creatures. Sweet sweet game, highly recommend it :pirat:
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:34 pm

JaffaCakes wrote:There was this one game I used to love, and I only recently found out its name, it's called Nightmare Creatures. Sweet sweet game, highly recommend it :pirat:

I used to play that too. Hard as hell. I used to love the codes that allowed you to use the monsters. I did that pretty frequently
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:11 pm

I've got two actually. One was a platformer game for the SNES where you played as a dinosaur who rode skateboards.

The other was either for the SNES or Genesis, and you played as a white, anthropomorphic duck (it wasn't Donald Duck though) who had a gun, and with some powerups could turn into a ninja.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:13 pm

JaffaCakes wrote:There was this one game I used to love, and I only recently found out its name, it's called Nightmare Creatures. Sweet sweet game, highly recommend it :pirat:

nightmare creatures was awesome, gotta love those cheap scares lol.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:49 pm

Reaperfan wrote:I've got two actually. One was a platformer game for the SNES where you played as a dinosaur who rode skateboards.

The other was either for the SNES or Genesis, and you played as a white, anthropomorphic duck (it wasn't Donald Duck though) who had a gun, and with some powerups could turn into a ninja.

Was it Darkwing Duck? Or James Pond perhaps?
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:31 pm

Reaperfan wrote:I've got two actually. One was a platformer game for the SNES where you played as a dinosaur who rode skateboards.

RADICAL REX!
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:46 pm

PlasticandRage wrote:

Was it Darkwing Duck? Or James Pond perhaps?

No, wait. It was Maui Mallard. This was it wasn't it?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:10 am