Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
raecor14
RANT
The Letter X
IceIfrit666
XachAttack
tinypantha
10 posters

Ghost of The Woods.

tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Ghost of The Woods. Empty Ghost of The Woods.

Post by tinypantha Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:39 pm

Met this guy in the woods (No Gamertags) that was invisible except for a helm of thorns (completly) and he messaged me saying "Gankers will perish by an un-seen hand". Obviously I wasnt scared but then he hung around a little and he had Karmic Justice Explosion and everything else.

Later I was invading other people and I invited someone to chat as I normally do when i Invade despite their activities, and well he messaged me and he told me about the ghost of the forest and the message I had received and told me the guy was a hacking cheat and that he was reporting him. About that time guess who invaded... He joined in on the fight and karmic explosioned both the host and the phantom for about 449 dmg apeice only after they had both started attacking me

So do you guys consider only elimanating gankers with invisiblilty hacks exceptable, should I have Backstabed him off a cliff?

Please note he BC'd out after about an hour of me 1v1ing.
    XachAttack
    XachAttack
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Ghost of The Woods. Empty Re: Ghost of The Woods.

Post by XachAttack Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:08 pm

Hacking in general is bad, of course, but frankly I don't see much of an issue with this. It's pretty funny lol.
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:56 pm

You hack a helmet onto all of your equipment slots and only your head will be visible(or so I believe, if you look at the Guilty Book someone should be like that).
    Karmic Detonator (my name for it) is a glitch that affects players online and he should be reported for it.
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:02 pm

IceIfrit666 wrote:You hack a helmet onto all of your equipment slots and only your head will be visible(or so I believe, if you look at the Guilty Book someone should be like that).
    Karmic Detonator (my name for it) is a glitch that affects players online and he should be reported for it.
    That is the correct way to invisibility for I have sadly Dabbled in the dark art my self for just a day before I realized "This just ruins the game o.o" <-- Being honest

Still He offers the gankers a way out of death by him and his "group" by what I can tell, or atleast a forewarning. so imo he does not deserve bandom
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:55 pm

I don't really care about the invisibility thing, I actually don't even care about the use of Karmic Explosion. The only reason I'd report someone is if they had inifinite HP.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:08 pm

does microsoft actually do something baout these people? from what ive seen i doubt it.
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:39 am

RantFromRant wrote:does microsoft actually do something baout these people? from what ive seen i doubt it.
    Unless it is CoD or Halo: No
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:47 am

is it bad that my first thought was "needless to say your on XBOX?"
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:53 am

I report all hackers if I see them at it. Period. Dealing with them is detrimental to my experience (especially if they're on my team) and against the TOS.

If any action meets both of those criteria, it is reported whenever possible.
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:25 am

Yeah, if you're on Xbox we might have run into the same person. I invaded the world of an invisible (except for a helm) guy who was using the KJ glitch a couple of days ago in darkroot. He had a phantom that another invader double KO'd with, and I shot the hacker to death with arrows. So if it is the same guy he isn't just taking out hackers, as he claimed to you.

The invisibility thing doesn't bother me really, though it might get annoying if someone completely invisible kept Hornet BSing you. He had the particle effects from the Grass Cress Shield on him ( Look Skyward ) so it was kinda pointless. The KJ glitch is annoying though. A good Bow is the the best way to deal with that imo.
    barrywilkins
    barrywilkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by barrywilkins Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:03 am

i know its possible to make your legs disappear with use of the leggings of thorns and the ring of fog, perhaps this guy has found the secret to making your arms and torso become invisible as well! I'd be more than a little disappointed if he really is just hacking though :| using the karmic explosion, it seems more than likely the case.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:35 am

This is one of those old dilemmas.

It's like a vigilante that kills criminals, no matter the crime. Sure, he's cleaning up the streets, but come on. That's too far. Extreme example aside, I think he should be reported. Sure I think it is pretty fitting to have the tables turned on gankers. Still, he's cheating in the game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:19 am