Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
twilightwarwolf
Myztyrio
FullSpe3D
Thundergrip
skarekrow13
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
JumpsU3vs1
DianaDieHard
Flankydizzle
Animaaal
SlakeMoth
xSomax
Sentiel
Juutas
Slarg232
Aznul
LunarFog
ChizFreak
The Letter X
Sloth9230
Carphil
reim0027
Tolvo
Phoenix Rising
XachAttack
Serious_Much
Samurainova
31 posters

What do you think is most important to a Dark Souls Player.

Poll

What do you think is the most important aspect of a dark souls player

[ 10 ]
    What do you think is most important to a Dark Souls Player. I_vote_lcap14%What do you think is most important to a Dark Souls Player. I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 14 ]
    What do you think is most important to a Dark Souls Player. I_vote_lcap20%What do you think is most important to a Dark Souls Player. I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What do you think is most important to a Dark Souls Player. I_vote_lcap1%What do you think is most important to a Dark Souls Player. I_vote_rcap [1%] 
    [ 46 ]
    What do you think is most important to a Dark Souls Player. I_vote_lcap65%What do you think is most important to a Dark Souls Player. I_vote_rcap [65%] 

Total Votes: 71
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

What do you think is most important to a Dark Souls Player. Empty What do you think is most important to a Dark Souls Player.

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:48 pm

Hey guys, was just wondering which one of these you thought was the most important to each and every dark souls player. Their is no correct answer, just preferance. happy
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

What do you think is most important to a Dark Souls Player. Empty Re: What do you think is most important to a Dark Souls Player.

Post by Serious_Much Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:51 pm

By the length of the responses, your opinion is clear silly

I go for D. Dark Souls whole ideal is based upon will power. I mean the slogan is prepare to die, not prepare to train, or be polite.
    XachAttack
    XachAttack
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

What do you think is most important to a Dark Souls Player. Empty Re: What do you think is most important to a Dark Souls Player.

Post by XachAttack Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:55 pm

Most definently D. Don't really have anything else to say.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:56 pm

Serious_Much wrote:By the length of the responses, your opinion is clear silly

I go for D. Dark Souls whole ideal is based upon will power. I mean the slogan is prepare to die, not prepare to train, or be polite.

Yeeeaaaahhhh i kind of went overboard for answer D. Its way to obvious what my opinion is, wish i could lop off the last sentance to D but too late now silly
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:58 pm

XachAttack wrote:Most definently D. Don't really have anything else to say.

unfortunately it seems many people will be picking that, evn though i think deep down they know some of the other aspects matter more to them. Kind of how many people will not openly admit that they are greedy or selfish etc. But thanks for commenting and looking at my post big grin
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:02 pm

Serious_Much wrote:By the length of the responses, your opinion is clear silly

LMAO!!! PREPARE TO BOW!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:48 pm

It's a tie between B and D for me, as I find those two things both equally important for one who wishes to play Dark Souls.

Now if it was a Dark Souls Community Member, I'd say A.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:50 pm

D for me. My mediocre skill is somewhat offset by stubbornness.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:52 pm

Tolvo wrote:It's a tie between B and D for me, as I find those two things both equally important for one who wishes to play Dark Souls.

Now if it was a Dark Souls Community Member, I'd say A.

Very interesting, thank you for your input. I must say that the dark souls community continuously intrigues me. happy
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:54 pm

reim0027 wrote:D for me. My mediocre skill is somewhat offset by stubbornness.

Well at least you had the balls to exploit your imperfections. That alone shows a skill not often seen by many happy remember, the best players arent always the ones who win Hurrah
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:54 pm

Yea this one is easier than the other

D

Because really, Etiquet is important but is not a rule. Skill is experience, you get with the time. Fame? Not everyone enjoy being famous, even a high skilled player!

But not giving up, thats the best thing

Serious_Much wrote:
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:57 pm

Carphil wrote:Yea this one is easier than the other

D

Because really, Etiquet is important but is not a rule. Skill is experience, you get with the time. Fame? Not everyone enjoy being famous, even a high skilled player!

But not giving up, thats the best thing

Serious_Much wrote:

Well some people really enjoy fame and youtube channels. Along with twitch livestreams etc. Nothing wrong with it. I am wondering if someone will actually be honest enough to pick it, i know for a fact it matters ALOT with some players. Thank you for posting and taking my poll happy
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

Post by Sloth9230 Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:05 pm

D

I do think it's important to respect your fellow players. However, I wouldn't go so far as to bow to everyone and I never allow buffs at the start of the match. As far as I'm concerned, if I'm not going to stand around and let you cast pursuers, then I'm not going to let you buff.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:30 pm

I picked willpower. It's probably a better answer than hope for me in your other poll.

My hope and will are what keep me playing this game, no matter what I am hoping or willing for at the time.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:34 pm

Willpower is inside Skill to me.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:35 pm

Sloth9230 wrote:D

I do think it's important to respect your fellow players. However, I wouldn't go so far as to bow to everyone and I never allow buffs at the start of the match. As far as I'm concerned, if I'm not going to stand around and let you cast pursuers, then I'm not going to let you buff.

Understandable, thank you for your input we all appreciate it as well as you happy
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:36 pm

The Letter X wrote:I picked willpower. It's probably a better answer than hope for me in your other poll.

My hope and will are what keep me playing this game, no matter what I am hoping or willing for at the time.

As did many, but i know why. Its fuel in the literal sense. I appreciate your input happy
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:46 pm

Skill. Have enough skill and willpower after dying won't be necessary. Etiquette is always useless. Fame will follow
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:22 am

LunarFog wrote:Skill. Have enough skill and willpower after dying won't be necessary. Etiquette is always useless. Fame will follow

Interesting, while i personaly disagree we are all entitled to out opinion and one is not right from the other. Thank you for your input i really appreciate it happy
    Aznul
    Aznul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Aznul Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:40 am

Willpower, you need a strong will just to get familiar with this game. You need a strong will to make it through your first playthrough and learn what will take you the rest of the way. But once you have learned how to play the game and play it well, it can still throw crazy curveballs and kill you completely out of the blue. You need the will to conquer that, and to move on instead of being afraid to venture into dangerous places. You need the will to learn from your mistakes, and to just enjoy the game as a whole.
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:48 am

Willpower is most important; bowing and ettiqute is player impossed; I don't bow, or allow buffs unless I RSS (Which is increasily rare).

Skill is relative; we were all noobies once.

If Fame were most important, no one except Some guy, ENB, Rosie, and them would play the game, and as such they wouldn't be famous.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:50 am

Through D comes the B (no pun intended lol!).
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:25 am

Aznul wrote:Willpower, you need a strong will just to get familiar with this game. You need a strong will to make it through your first playthrough and learn what will take you the rest of the way. But once you have learned how to play the game and play it well, it can still throw crazy curveballs and kill you completely out of the blue. You need the will to conquer that, and to move on instead of being afraid to venture into dangerous places. You need the will to learn from your mistakes, and to just enjoy the game as a whole.

I agree, thank you for your input happy
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:26 am

Juutas wrote:Through D comes the B (no pun intended lol!).

Interesting. Thank you for your comment happy
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

Post by Sloth9230 Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:29 am

Juutas wrote:Through D comes the B (no pun intended lol!).

Agree'd, you can't develop any skill if you just up and quit. Sticking with things is the only way you're ever going to get better. Unless you're some kind of prodigy or something.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:31 am