Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Tolvo
BagerX2
moomootv
Gambs_the_Grey
Mr. Tart
ChizFreak
Shindori
Kyōkai
Ashran
Hue
lalliman
densetsushun
xSomax
17 posters

The strangest dream.....

xSomax
    xSomax
    Addicted
    Addicted

The strangest dream..... Empty The strangest dream.....

Post by xSomax Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:20 am

I woke up a few minutes ago, and i gotta say, this dream confused me like all hell.

heres the rundown, as best i can remember. i'm going to say "my character" since most of what was going on i didn't understand, but my character did.

First, my character woke up in a brightly lit cell. my character seemed to be looking for someone, presumably female. my character walked out of the cell, then walked around for about 5 minutes(maybe, thats a guess at best) finding various things like tables with food, but strangely no prisoners. after a while, he seemed to black out. when he woke up again, or maybe i just focused on him again(i'm unsure really) my character was at the top of a large flight of stairs, in an area i could only describe as the tower of latria(atmosphere and setting wise, not an actual area in the tower, not sure why) when my character went down this flight of stairs, my character started to hear a voice sobbing saying "i'm sorry"
    which seemed to make my character panic(not at the voice, but whatever it implied) when my character got to the bottom, it led into a square water pit. on the corner where my character got to the bottom, there was a set of stairs going up. for some reason, i wasn't able to see up them on my way down, even though there were no walls seperating the areas. all the while, the sobbing voice continued. my character went up the stairs and found, for whatever reason, a young priscilla, sitting up against a dungeon wall, feet spread in front of her. she greeted my character with a jovial "hello!". that seemed to fill my character with a mix of sadness and anger, apparently at the loss of whatever he had been searching for, as well as maybe a little caring for the young dragon girl, i'm unsure. then the sobbing voice said "behind you!" then stopped talking altogether. there was nothing behind me, and priscilla just sat there and smiled, as if she couldn't hear the voice.

this is about where i woke up, and thought "what if that voice was talking to me(my back was facing of the side of the bed), and not my character, and i can't go to sleep now...

so... yeah, dark souls dream thread i suppose. and i mean literal dreams, not aspirations
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The strangest dream..... Empty Re: The strangest dream.....

Post by densetsushun Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:25 am

Dreams: the only medium where your setting can change at the drop of a hat and no one wonders why.
    lalliman
    lalliman
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lalliman Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:27 am

That... is creepy. Sadly i barely ever remember my dreams anymore. I wish i did, even if they're nightmares, there's something awesome about remembering them.

What if it was a vision telling us we'll see baby priscilla in DSII??
    xSomax
    xSomax
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xSomax Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:29 am

maybe, maybe not haha. whos to say? anyway, she wasn't so much a baby, as a child(a huge child, but a child nonetheless) honestly, i'm not sure WHAT to make of this dream

*edit* on the other had the thought of seeing a young priscilla outside of my psyche would be really cool XD

*edit 2* i just thought of this, but why was she greeting me in a happy manner... she was locked in a dungeon somewhere in a tower of latria-esque place.... that really puts me off now that i think about it...

Last edited by xSomax on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:18 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : after thought)
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:39 am

Damn, that's creepy.

I've had a lot of dreams (that i can remember) that would make japanese people and 4chan users look mainstream
    xSomax
    xSomax
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xSomax Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:58 am

hahaha. feel free to share, but make sure its somehow dark souls related(thats what i made this thread about, after all
    lalliman
    lalliman
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lalliman Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:02 am

Dreams that make the japanese seem normal would probably make my brain explode. SO BRING IT ON!
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:21 pm

When you see a dream thread about the forum's topic you know you are in the right place.

I usually remember all my dreams so i will try to post dks related!

pd: While posting this i think i dreamed once about some place like the abyss. I was falling and then stopped. No hurt, no wake up. Just walking on shadows. I was able to see myself but nothing else. I guess its good i had the artorias ring equiped lol
    Kyōkai
    Kyōkai
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kyōkai Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:56 pm

I've had a dream that involved me dying over and over again and respawning at a bonfire each time. Although it feels like more happened, I can't remember anything else.
    lalliman
    lalliman
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lalliman Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:20 pm

I had a dream a couple weeks ago that was definitely dark souls related...
    I remember that i entered Artorias' arena through the fog door(i'm sure there was more context, but it's faded from my memory), but Artorias wasn't there.
    But then suddenly a person fell out of the sky onto the floor and burst apart in a really morbid gruesome manner. I woke up feeling SRSLY disturbed. 🇳🇴
    Still no idea wtf that was about...
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:38 pm

Me and False King Allant playing poker. Penetrator, Tarkus, Solaire and Maiden in Black were also there. It was fun. Me and Allant cleaned out.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:41 pm

If you're unsure whether or not you're in a dream, think, "How did I got here in the first place?" - Inception
    xSomax
    xSomax
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xSomax Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:18 pm

wow, interesting dreams! i think the one about playing poker was pretty funny though XD
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:37 am

Once i dreamed that i was flying in Ash Lake and went to another archtree, and ended up in Sovngarde, eating divine roasted beef.

But sometimes i realize i'm dreaming and wake up sad
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:19 am

Hachouma wrote:Once i dreamed that i was flying in Ash Lake and went to another archtree, and ended up in Sovngarde, eating divine roasted beef.

But sometimes i realize i'm dreaming and wake up sad

Wow dreaming in the Ash lake. Beautiful landscape ahead.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:13 am

Too bad it's not in off-topic, or i'd be able to share lots of dreams i've had. I can't think of any Dks related though.

Btw, did you check under your bed? That's the first rule i was taught as a kid, always check under the bed. Always.
    lalliman
    lalliman
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lalliman Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:38 am

^ But the bogeyhollow might be under there 🇳🇴
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:44 am

lalliman wrote:^ But the bogeyhollow might be under there 🇳🇴

You mean the Bogeyman? Ha! Fear not, for he is more scared of you, than you are of him. Especially after that one time when i beat him up with my baseball bat. Never saw him again. winking
    Gambs_the_Grey
    Gambs_the_Grey
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gambs_the_Grey Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:52 am

I couldnt sleep one night, so to entertain myself I started imagining i was playing dark souls.
    Running from firelink to taurus. Fighting the hollows. Up to the parish, just going through the maps in my head.
    As I was nodding off to sleep the coolest thing happened.. Instead of seeing my character running around, my point of view shifted until it felt that I was running around the maps.
    In my dream i remember seeing the mobs and the world thru my eyes. I even turned to look at the walls and they seemed real and vivid.

It was about that time I decided I was probly playing a bit too much lol
    moomootv
    moomootv
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by moomootv Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:56 am

I think i had a darksouls dream cant really remeber but i was following what looked like a women in white and every now and then she would look at something then smile and keep walking I couldnt see what i was wearing but i know her cloths were white. I guess I was following a maiden or something idk if i was her gaurd or just following but all we did was walk and look at things every now and then
    xSomax
    xSomax
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xSomax Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:42 pm

thats a pretty odd one, but i'd say it was probably enjoyable at least moomoo.

anyways, yeah, dreams are very odd things. mines wierd in the fact that i hadn't played souls very much in a while. hell, i haven't even played demon souls, and somehow i was in the tower of latria. i saw a ten minute video on it 1 time about 2 months ago. no one is quite sure what dreams are, even scientists, so the most we can do is share em and wonder at what they mean
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:58 pm

I wonder if anyone had a wet dream with Gwynevere...
    lalliman
    lalliman
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lalliman Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:05 pm

^ I wonder if anyone hasn't.

Uhhm, i mean, uhm, i mean had. I, i didn't .___.
    xSomax
    xSomax
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xSomax Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:23 pm

hahaha. please try to keep it civil people. and honestly, gwynevere's hot and all, but i prefer priscilla XD

ANYWHO! back on topic, post some dreams people! or comment on ones already here, i guess
    BagerX2
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BagerX2 Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:33 pm

Not wanting to start a new thread i remembered reading this one. I had a weird dream. It was the kind where your partially awake, but can still see crazy stuff if you know what i meen. It was the middle of the night and my eyes where open. I see a darkwraith, more specificaly my darkwraith, come out of the floor at the foot of my bed, just as he would in game. He just stood there looking at me. I knew it wasnt real but at the same time very creepy. I watched him watch me for a minute, shook my head, and he was gone. The whole thing of him standing there watching me, the feeling is hard to describe. Would it be weird to describe it as comforting and forboding at the same time? I dont really know about dream analysis, so cant really say if it meens anything. More than likely Ive just played to much darksouls.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:43 pm